Recently I started getting headaches suspected to be migraineI used to get a headaches a few years back, they were daily headaches. I went to a Neuro and he couldn't find anything wrong. He did 1 CT scan, non contrast. Well I was put on a Blood Pressure medicine since I have hyperthyroid and my heart rate and BP was going up. I was weaned off of it 6 months later since I am stable and the pill was making me dizzy. Well it has been 1 month of hell since then. I went through depression some days, and panic most days. Now I wake up feeling like there is a weight sitting on my head. Pressure constantly. The top of my neck hurts sooo bad. I feel like there is a rubber band around the middle of my head. I can feel my heart beat in my head, and when I stand it gets soooo bad. Pulsating and hurting. I have this weird feeling like I am off balance....Not dizzy, just not clear headed almost like medicine head without the medicine 24/7. This is making me extremely worried. I went to the Hospital, I have no insurance and they gave me a CT scan, non contrast and said it was negative and that I just have anxiety. Okay, well I am getting the anxiety from feeling this way all the time!!! Can a migraine headache be all the time? I mean the pain goes away at times, but I feel the pressure still and the weird visual feeling. Last night it was so bad when I was driving home, that for a second I had no clue where I was when I was driving. Then it just all came back to me. Also, lights bother me and noises. I am waiting for insurance to kick in, but has yet to come :( Oh also, I am a 24 y/o female, who up until now was very active with sports and gym 4 nights a week.
jaylon9n9n on 2007-02-14
Patient ID: Sex: Age: Nature of work: Habits:
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body canít stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
♥ rishimba last decadeIt is possible to have migraine all the time but it is also possible for anxiety to affect your migraine so it feels like it is all the time, what we need to do here is to find the difference! Recording all of this can be quite a task but it will be evidence that will help a decent Neuro figure out what is going on! You need to record the off balance sensations and any other symptom too. Recently I got a product of Migravent. You may find further detail at their site. I think itís migravent dot com. You can consult your doctor before taking caz you are going through treatment. Get well soon.
betly last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.