Homeopathy and Health Forum
Diabetic Foot UlcersHello Doctor,
My brother is suffering from diabetes.There is a ulcer in his foot fingers.Bad smells comes from there and dribbling of water type liquid comes. There is swelling on the lower foot. Please tell me the medicine to apply on the wound which cure the fingers ulcers well.
amankhan303 on 2008-05-13
Patient ID: Sex: Age: Nature of work: Habits:
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body canít stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
rishimba on 2008-05-13Take following medicines
1 dose of Arsenic Alb 1M
next day start Carbo veg 30- 3 doses trice a day for 3 consecutive days.
and report me back.
[message edited by Maqboolmasi on Wed, 07 Nov 2012 19:52:02 GMT]
Maqboolmasi on 2012-11-07Hello, amankhan303. Has your brother tried microcirculation therapy? It might help his condition. I have an aunt who has a diabetic wound in her right foot and a friend of hers suggested this therapy, you can check out deoxyhemoglobin vasodilator. It's non invasive and painless since it is a transdermal solution. It could help problems in the blood flow and can also be used for pain relief. My aunt has been using this device for 4 months now. We noticed the improvement and the healing process is fairly fast compared to having just conventional medications and other therapies. Plus it is FDA approved and has no reported serious side effects so far. Happy to inform and help! Hoping that your brother is doing great
[Edited by belapadilla on ]
belapadilla on 2017-07-17This thread continues beneath the following ad.I also was able to try microcirculation therapy using the same device. Of course I was skeptical at first since I've tried a gazillion other products that would help with my diabetes. But ever since I gave d'oxyva a try, I feel generally well and i feel a lot healthier! Of course I still need to watch what I eat and continue to monitor my sugar, but my glucose levels has been within favorable range. Hoping that other diabetics like me would try this as well, I want to know if it works for them too! ~Timmie
tinytimmie on 2017-07-25
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.