Acne plz plz help........Hi i am 22 year male (student) and suffering wit acne for the past 4 years over the cheeks forehead and shoulder.I have tried almost all treatments but to no avail. I have also tried homeopathy but i have not had any really gud results. i have no other physical sufferings.
mani babar on 2010-10-20
Your remedy is Arnica 6c in the Wet dose taken twice daily.
Also apply the liquid directly on the lesions as often as is possible and you should be OK in about 3 days.
No chocolates sausages and canned fizzy beverages. Drink plenty of water up to 3 ltrs daily.
The Wet dose of any Homeopathic remedy is made as follows:
Order the remedy in a 5ml Ethanol pack also referred to as Liquid Dilution in a bottle preferably with a dropper arrangement.
Get a 500ml bottle of Spring Water from the nearest supermarket.
Pour out about 3cm of water from the bottle to leave some airspace.
Insert 3 drops of the remedy into the bottle and shake the bottle hard before you sip a capfull of the bottle or a large teaspoonful which is the dose.
Shaking the bottle hard is homeopathic succussion and this shaking must be done every time before sipping a capful of the bottle twice daily.
♥ Joe De Livera 7 years ago
♥ Joe De Livera 7 years agoPatient ID: Sex: Age: Nature of work: Habits:
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body canít stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
Homeopathy International 1 7 years agoI mostly feel pretty low and upset. I don't feel like venturing out of the house or meeting people.
It started about 4 yrs back. I feel that it could be an allergy to some oily and spicy foods.
It is more mainly in the hot season or when i am stressed out like during exams.
I feel better mainly in the colder climate.
My general mental set up is nervous and easily offended.
Yes i do like to be consoled during tough times. am not sensitive toward smell.
I am very close to my family and i dnt have ny particular fears.
I crave for sweet and spicy dishes and i dislike any bitter items.
My thirst is normal.
My body can't stand oily food and spicy food.
Sweat is normal. My bowel is normal and regular.
I sleep well and mainly in fetal position.
I mainly used homeopathic medications such as Hepar sulfuris 30 and kalium bormatum 30 but no avial any thing i think it didn't control acne.
I am 173.74cm tall and wigh abtout 55kgs.
I have not any major disease.
mani babar 7 years ago
You need to provide much more information to identify your remedy.
With homeopathy, we often say that the stranger the symptoms, the easier it is to find the correct medicine.
Please describe as much as possible about your life, feelings, thoughts, and physical condition.
Homeopathy International 1 7 years ago
Homeopathy International 1 7 years agoi am a student of MBA. i am a very naughty person.but feel very upset when i see my acene so due to this i m becoming very complex person and lacking my confidense level. physicaly i am fit and a sportsman. plz telll me correct medicine as soon as possible...plz.......
mani babar 7 years agoIn the absence of complete information, you might try Nat-Mur 30c.
If you are in the US, you can get Nat-M in most health food stores, or Whole Foods.
Homeopathy International 1 7 years ago
I'm sorry. Please ignore the previous comment. I confused this for a different patient. That is definitely wrong for you.
Homeopathy International 1 7 years agoi think teh informaton i provided to u was enough, but you are failed to suggest me medicine because i think sory to say you are not a good Doctor.
mani babar 7 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.