Homeopathy and Health Forum
Can I use Aconite and Nat. Mur together?I am all the time feel stressed and anxious. I cannot relax. My anxiety increases when I have to use my voice. I am not comfortable speaking and I don't like my voice. I feel like it is too weak and depressed and sounds not the way I usually feel. Will Aconite and nat.mur could help me?
Thanks so much in advance
kanellla12 on 2011-03-10
One or the other might help, but not together. One medicine should be chosen and its effect observed before moving on to another one. Any medicine can have side effects so once you start taking too many you run some risk of getting unwanted new symptoms.
There is not enough information here to make a remedy selection. Are you wanting someone to take your case and prescribe? Self prescribing is usually not very sucessful as there are over 5000 medicines and remedy selection is complex for chronic cases.
♥ brisbanehomoeopath 7 years agoDavid Kempson,
If you could help me to choose the remedy, would be extremely helpful.
Summary of my main problems:
1. Dry eyes (at least for 8 years)
2. puffy face, especially around the eyes.
3. Watery eyes, when windy
4. Red eyelids
5. Stressed at work or in a company of more than one person
6. Mind in a hurry and stressed
7. After stress - mind and body tired, hard to concentrate
8. Tension in the back, neck and shoulders
9. Face and eyes tired and looks stressed
10. Afraid of rejection for my whole life (27 years old).It puts a lot of stress for me as I cannot be myself and relax
11. Don't like my voice and not comfortable speaking
12. Speaking difficulty, hard to put sentence together when even in slightly stressed or shy
13. My voice does not sound the same as I feel sometimes, it sounds weak and I cannot say it loud.I am afraid to say it loud
14. Spots on the face and back (not acne)
15. Don't like myself, what I do, it is always not good enough. Always critisize myself and never apreciate what I do
Thank you so much!
kanellla12 7 years agoMy style of case taking requires alot of details. Can you go through each point and elaborate for me? What follows are guidelines for giving information for homoeopathic prescriptions. If you do not feel comfortable doing this in public you can email me.
GUIDELINES FOR GIVING HOMOEOPATHIC CASE INFORMATION
It is important to describe all your problems in as much detail as you are able. One word answers and short sentences are not particularly helpful. Discuss each problem one at a time, providing (as a minimum level of detail) the following information.
1. What exactly happens?
2. Describe all sensations and pains. Each pain or sensation should be described in such a way that allows us to imagine having the same pain.
3. What causes the problem to get worse after it has started occurring?
4. What creates some relief for the problem?
5. What triggers the problem into occuring?
6. What time of the day or night does the problem occur?
7. When did the problem start? What was happening in your life at that time? Did some specific event or treatment take place just before the problem started?
Move from one problem to the next, doing the same thing. IT IS VITAL THAT YOU GIVE A COMPLETE PICTURE OF YOUR HEALTH BY PROVIDING ALL PROBLEMS YOU HAVE, EVEN IF NOT CONNECTED TO THE MAIN ONE, AND EVEN IF YOU CONSIDER IT OF LESS IMPORTANCE.
As well as this, please describe any traumatic incidents that have taken place in your life. Discuss anything that has had a lasting impact on you mentally, emotionally or physically.
Discuss the way that you manage or deal with your problems, or any problems that occur in your life.
Discuss any patterns you have noticed in your behavior.
Discuss any part of your life where you feel stuck or unable to change and grow.
Describe your childhood and the kind of environment you grew up in, with reference to your relationships with your family, your school experiences, and any serious childhood diseases.
If your earlier discussions have not mentioned these already, please describe:
1. The specific foods that you crave (not just like) or hate
2. The specific drinks that you crave or hate
3. What your sleep is like?
4. How the weather and the temperature affects you?
5. What kinds of things in the environment you are? particularly sensitive to
6. What your general level of energy is like?
7. What your level of sexual energy or desire is like?
♥ brisbanehomoeopath 7 years agokanella12 what did you end up doing? I am interested which remedy you chose and how it effected you.
taz55 3 years ago
The problem here is a person puts the questions and the other does not answer, or the person answers and the one taking the case does not respond back. it happens to me and I see it happening to others as well. is there a moderator who can oversee following up?
taz55 last yearNo. the owner/moderator only steps in when forum rules are broken.
Not answering is not breaking rules,
As this is all volunteer. One can look at posts and click user names to read threads to see who is reliable and the outcome of prescriptions.
Then ask for that person in your headline. Any person on earth can join here and give advice- some of it
Is dangerous advice and I am
Amazed how many people come on here and just accept prescriptions from people who have a history of overdosing people and people who know zero really and are giving protocols from some book that is not
How homeopathy is done.
Some real homeopaths come on when they have nothing going on for an hour -prescribe and then disappear for 6 months.
If you pick a good person, after reading a bit, you will not encounter a problem .
[message edited by simone717 on Fri, 03 Feb 2017 23:36:05 UTC]
♥ simone717 last year
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.