MigraineThe pain begins to be slight and gradually worsens to the extent that it becomes very painful and sharp. Once the pain worsens, everything around seems irritating such as noise, too much light even smell becomes irritating. The pain also causes trouble while driving. The effect of the pain, starting from slight to worst, remains for two days and the pain and it occurs either in the right or left corner of the head. The eyes also turn red and strain on them is felt due to the headache. Sometimes the pain starts while asleep around midnight which continues for the coming day and sometimes it starts in the day around afternoon. Heat worsens pain and cool weather relieves pain. It happens more frequently in summers whereas rarely happens in winters. The pain is lessened when lying in a dark room with no noise however it does not finish also, if I come home from outside the pain is lessened due to less noise and heat but does not finish. It has been happening since the last 10 to 15 years.Age of patient is 62 years and is Male
manzoorhkhan on 2011-07-30
The following additional information is required to help you. Therefore, please do the best you can in providing a detailed and accurate data.
6. Height ….
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient…and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
♥ nawazkhan 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.