Preventive Treatment for Spring-early summer allergyI get spring allergy every year in the month of Apr to May in US east coast. My symptoms are
Sneezing: lot in the morning
light runny nose
Very mild fever
Also sneezing when get wet
Also have dust allergy
Is there anything I can do before hand to cure this.
mile1 on 2011-12-29
Please copy the Questionnaire from the following thread
and post all the questions here duly answered. On that basis your remedy may be worked out.
♥ kadwa 6 years agoMale Age 38 Years
1. Describe your main suffering?
frequent/violent Sneezing, eye itching and little fever during spring and early summer
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Had chronic throat infections
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
When I was 13 year old
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
In the morning
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Wet, cold condition and dust aggravates the problem
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
I lived in Nagpur(India), Mumbai(India), Hyderabad(India) and now in US. Hyderabad was bad but it's worst in US. Nagpur and Mumbai had very little trouble
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Better in Hot weather
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Agreeable Changeable Quiet and little lazy.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
No, never had tough time though.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Like sweet. Don't like Tomatos
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body canít stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Sleep well. Used to sleep tummy down now on side
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Steroid Nasal spray
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Thyroid, Heart and blood pressure
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
5'6' , 70 Kg wheatish normal structure. attractive and healthy
mile1 6 years agowhenever you have symptoms...
Please take three doses of Calcarea Carb 200 as follows and report back after 15 days.
day 1 morning
day 1 evening
day 2 morning
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♥ kadwa 6 years agoDear Kadwa,
Many thanks. I will follow your suggestions next time I have the symptoms.
However I am looking for any preventive treatment to avoid the problem to occur. Like some kind of pollen to be introduced to my body few weeks/months before spring to get used to it. Or anything that will improve my immunity.
mile1 6 years agoIs this a preventive treatment or do I have to take the medicines every year. I am trying to understand the philosophy behind this treatment.
mile1 6 years agoLet us see how you respond to the remedy. There may be three possibilities.
1. The remedy effects the cure in single effort and you are cured.
2. There is a relapse and you need to repeat the remedy.
3. The remedy fails to deliver and we have to search another remedy.
♥ kadwa 6 years agoDear Kadwa,
I am about to buy the medicine. Please let me know if I have take Calcarea Carbonica 200C or Calcarea Carbonica 200X?
mile1 6 years agoI completed the dosage on 17th and 18th Feb, 2012. Will report after 15 days.
I usually get pollen allergies during the month of April and May. This year winter is very mild. So I might be able to report improvements over my spring/pollen allergies sometime March.
Thanks and Regards.
mile1 6 years ago2 weeks after taking the medication I had no problems.
Felt little better not sure weather it was psychological.
Starting yesterday ( 6th Mar ) I started getting the early symptoms of allergies. My throat is little scratchy and nose is runny. Few mild sneering in the morning. In Jersey pollen's are just starting ( very mild now). Only Juniper is in moderate level. Overall mild.
Thanks and Regards
mile1 6 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.