Androgenic Alopecia at early age HELPHi, I desperately need help to cure my case of male androgenic alopecia. It started around 17, I am 19 now and the hair is thinning out rapidly (will be gone in probably a year or less). I believe major stress aggravated the hairloss. The temples have receded (Minoxidil helps some)but now the crown and sides are being thinned out. I have tried silica but do not know if that is the right homeopathic cure for the MPB. Thanks.
LAman12 on 2013-05-26
Please answer the below questionnaire:
6. Height ….
9. List of your complaints
10. Since how long are you suffering from each complaint
11. Diabetic or non-Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
14. Tongue and Taste
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening?
17. How do you feel?
18. How does this affect you?
19. How does it feel like?
20. What comes to your mind?
21. One situation that had a
big effect on you?
22. How did that feel like?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand (Habits or Actions)?
25. Current and previous remedies/medicines you are taking or took in the past?
26. Family Background
27. Educational Qualifications of the patient
28. Nature of work, what do you do for living?
29. Desires, likes and dislikes for food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient…and so on.. How are you different from other persons, public speaking or not , you can describe all of the details about your behavior, love and affections.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
34. Location of the disease
35. Side of the problem (Right or Left), (Upper or Lower part of body)
36. Color of the secretions/discharges e.g urine, stool, sputum, Saliva etc.
For Females Only
37. When is the period during the month approx date? Any monthly cycle issues? Regular, early, late, before problems, after problems, pain, any other discharges?
38. Are you pregnant? If yes, please give pregnancy start date? Any current issues?
libra981 5 years ago1. LAman12
8. Cold, but of course warm summers
9.hair loss starting at young age
10.about 2-3 years
13.just drink primarily water(about 2 liters a day)
14.Mainly red meats and vegetables, yogurt (not much junk food)
15. Not sure (think 120ish over 70?)
16. Losing hair on head quickly, (looking like Mpb)
17. pretty bad
18.in a negative way extremely, its also on my mind all the time causing more stress.
19-24. Not sure on these questions.
25.Silica, Belladona, Phos., Nat Mur.
28. Work at clothing store
29.Like more American and Italian food. Dislikes Mexican and thai food and other county foods.
30. I cant really tell.
31.I do not have much patience, speedy mind, feel a bit OCD at times. Dont like people who I cant get benefit from.
32. When I wake up it seems aggravation is high and then randomly peeks throughout day.
34. Top of head, (temples, crown, sides).
35. upper part of body;head.
LAman12 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.