My Mother Feeling anxiety after Cataract OperationMy Mother is 55 Years Old.
1. She is a patient of High Blood Pressure for last 8 years and taking allopathic
medicine every day.
2. Thyroid problems (taking allopathic medicines every day)
3. She is also having hearing issues and using hearing aid for last 5 years.
Four months back she was diagnosed with Cataract as she complaint about black
linings in vision along with light scatering. She went through operation in June last week of Right Eye.
Operation was successful, but now after 1 month of operation she got some very
small-small rashes under upper eye lashes. Doctor gave her eyedrops for that.
She is Living with my Father in hometown and most of the time she is alone at home
when My Father go for work. Because of the operation she was not able to go out in
light and due to lonlyness she started feeling suffocated.
Below are the daily issues:
1. Ongoing Hight BP -- whenever stressed
2. Rashesh in uppur eye lashesh after cataract operation.
3. Reddishness in eye lashesh and sometimes pain in right eye and headache on right
4. Always Dry Mouth and Dry Throat. Always thirsty but can't drik more than Half
glass of water.
5. Feel suffocated, problem increase when lie down to sleep and alone at home.
6. Feel like someone choaking her and then suffocated.
7. Not able to sleep in night and wake up frequently.
8. Feel lonleyness and unsafe which turns irritation in behavviour.
9. Alergic to stinkey smell and dust.
10. Loss of appetite, not able to eat much in one go, feel like stomach is full.
11. Always want to go in fresh air and feel relaxed in cool airy and open room.
This is what I can best explain the scenario and the symtomps. Please help me to
find good homeopathic remedy for her.
I will be really thankful to you..
[message edited by astroR on Sat, 02 Aug 2014 20:39:32 BST]
[message edited by astroR on Sat, 02 Aug 2014 20:40:55 BST]
astroR on 2014-08-02
Carbo veg 30 three times for three days .one dose is 8pills .pl continue with other med .
♥ akshaymohl 3 years agoThank you sir..
I have got the carbo veg 30 in liquid form.. How should I prepare the dose.. I have also got sugar balls and want to prepare it and send it to my mother. I do not want to give her the liquid bottel, as I am not sure if she will be able to take it properly.
please let me know how many drops of Carbo veg 30, should I put in 50 sugar balls (2mm size) to make her medicine and how many she should take in each dose.
astroR 3 years ago
♥ akshaymohl 3 years agoDear Sir,
As per you guidance, I have prepared the medicine and sent it to my mother today. My mother will start taking dose from tomorrow(8-aug-14).
I will write back to you after 3 days with the results on 11-aug-14.
Thank you so much.
astroR 3 years ago
After 3 days, taking Carbo Ved, I have got following feedback from my mother:
There is almost no change to her symptoms and problems except she is able to get a bit easy sleep then earlier. I have asked her to stop taking sleeping pill as of now.
She has also complaint that she is facing irritation around left tonsil while gulping saliva.
Still Mouth and throat are very much dry. Please suggest how to proceed next.
[message edited by astroR on Tue, 12 Aug 2014 12:51:33 BST]
astroR 3 years agoHello sir,
I spoke to her yesterday. She is still feeling the same, with little or no improvement.
Still mouth and throat are dry. Eye itching the same way. Difficult to sleep, feeling of suffocation.
plz suggest what to do next.
astroR 3 years ago
Ars alb 30 twice daily for three days .dose is same as explained earlier.
♥ akshaymohl 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.