Homeopathy and Health Forum
Chronic AllergyHi all,
need some advice..
Im 26yr old and have non-stop sneezing and running nose problem... its an almost 5-6year old case now...
its been over a month now since i have started taking both R49& R84, but my running nose issue has not stopped completely but yes sneezing issues has come down.But a humid climate brings back the problem again.
Also ive got Crown Baldness now which people say is because of this sinus problem..
Please advice anything to get a speedy recovery from these issues
[message edited by tonidel on Mon, 01 Sep 2014 14:18:54 BST]
tonidel on 2014-08-30
This thread continues beneath the following ad.
Well firstly you need to stop taking those combinations. They are not prescribed according to homoeopathic principles, and long term use of them can make you more difficult, if not impossible to cure, by continually palliating and suppressing your symptoms (just like orthodox medicine does).
Genuine cure does not require you to take a medicine over and over, and it does not leave some symptoms untouched.
The best way to use our medicines is one medicine at a time, given in small doses for short periods, and then no medicine taken to give it time to work (weeks usually).
Those things you are taking are not single remedies - they are a hodgepodge of medicines mixed together without any logic or reason, by people who do not believe in homoeopathy but want to sell a product on the back of homoeopathy's reputation. Such people are not much better than the pharmaceutical companies who peddle drugs.
Evocationer on 2014-08-31tonidel-
You have a chronic allergy case-
You can use the edit button on the right bottom of your post
and change your headline,
Ask for Rishimba- he is a homeopathic Dr and has done a lot
of allergy cases.
Email him you are on the forum and your New thread title
and your forum name. Vital.force At Yahoo dot com.
He has a form you can fill out in the meantime and post the
answers to- http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/188925
He will have more question after reading the form ( that is if
he has time to do this)
The remedy has to 'match' your totality, your mental state,
emotional state, physical symptoms, what makes YOU better
and worse-all unique to you.
When the remedy is a close match- your body will not allow
the remedy and what you already have to both exist at the
same time. Your life force is raised to clear out imbalance
and restore your immune system. Allergies are the immune
system out of whack ( Over-reacting to non threatening things)
simone717 on 2014-09-01hi simone717
Thanks for the reply.
i'll also mail Dr Rishimba and will fill up the form and will post the answers to http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/188925
tonidel on 2014-09-01This thread continues beneath the following ad.Re: A very good Questionnaire (Set of Questions) From tonidel on 2014-09-01
Patient ID: tonidel
1. Describe your main suffering?
Non stop sneezing since last 5-6 years. Im on homeopathic medicine since last year August. I changed my Doctor this year because he was very expensive and was advised by a new doctor to take R49 & R84(10 drops three times each with 15 minutes gap between both)
Even after taking medicines since last year things though have improved alot but they show up suddenly and stick around for two days with cold like symptoms i.e.running nose and nonstop sneezing. I take R49 & R84, 2 hourly to control it in addition to routine dosage.
I used to take allopathic medicine Cetirizine of company GSK, before shifting to Homeopathy.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Im almost Bald at my upper section of the head with side section with nice and healthy hairs. My previous doctor said that it was because of sneezing allergy. Also i have no inheritance issue on baldness. My dad had nice hair but nowadays he doesnt have as he is now 58.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Im a student into finance line and i was working too in financial sector so im always stressed because of work and study related pressure. Nowadays im not working and im doing only my studies only.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
The running nose and nonstop sneezing irritates me and i start getting headaches.. to get relief i try to sleep on my bed for sometime.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
it started around 5-6 years before.. but those days it was 5-10 sneezing soon after taking a shower in morning time.
My dad has this sneezing issues for the past 15 years.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Morning and after evening thats around night time.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Humidity aggravates my problem and i donot prefer to sleep in AC and cold temperatures.
If i lay down f
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Humidity increases my problem
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
cold and Dry weather makes me feel better
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Moody, Arrogant, gets angry easily, arguing, Nervous and im not quiet
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
its like normal
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
i dont like strong smells like the one in deos and perfumes. Strong smell causes itching inside my nose.
i also dont like noises.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
Im good at relationships, let it be my parents or my friends.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
No nothing as such
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
i like spicy.
I stay away from sweets.. coz i cant withstand the high sugar content. i avoid them. normal sugar level food items is ok for me.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body canít stand?
High sugar content items.or an hour i get some relief but it starts soon after i get up.
sometimes going for a walk outside home helps but not always.
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
sweating is not normal..is more actually.. i sweat more in my head side.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
not always tight..may be its because of food combination i eat. We eat fish a lot and also curd.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
i have some sleep problems these days coz im more into studies.. but generally i have nice sleep..feels fresh after sleep.
Posture..yes.. I prefer to sleep with Face Down..sleeping on my stomach.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
No.. i think im over activated when it comes to sexual desires and they stand unsatisfied.
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
i go by emotions many times. thats it.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
I used to take allopathic medicine Cetirizine of company GSK, before shifting to Homeopathy. I was taking some homeopathy medicines, names of which i dont know, as they were in a diff nameless packings.
After i changed my doctor recently im taking R49 and R84, 10 drops thrice in a day.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
My Dad has the same problem and he's got high Blood pressure and Thyroid gland problem.
My mom has calcium deficiency and Scoliosis on her back.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
my height is 5'8 inches,
medium built but broad chest,
weigh around 80 Kgs
almost Bald hair look..with some hair in the top section and nice and thick hairs in the sides.
[message edited by simone717 on Mon, 01 Sep 2014 18:19:32 BST]
simone717 on 2014-09-01
What happens when you eat sugary things? Does your stomach get disordered or your sneezing problem gets aggravated?
When you sweat on your head at night, what does it smell like?
rishimba on 2014-09-02Thanks for attending to my case.
1.As soon as i eat any high sugar content food items, i feel very high resistance to swallow it... i mean.. i feel some vibes inside my body as if saying NO to the food item.. so theres no willingness to eat. But i can eat normal sugar items.
No there's nothing like my stomach getting disordered or my sneezing problem increases when i eat sugary things.
2. I haven't noticed any smell when theres any sweat on my head..
tonidel on 2014-09-02This thread continues beneath the following ad.Your remedy is MERC SOL.
Please take three doses of this remedy in 200C potency initially on a single day, each dose 12 hours apart.
Thus, in 24 hours you should have taken all three doses.
Take the doses in empty stomach and clean mouth. Don't take any food or water one hour before or after the doses.
One dose would be 3 drops of remedy in 10 ml of water sipped up slowly.
Come back after 15 days to share notes.
Stop Reckeweg mixtures a week before taking this remedy.
rishimba on 2014-09-02
Don't panic if your symptoms aggravate initially for a day or two.
MERC SOL is your similimum and will definitely cure you as an individual. So, initial aggravation will be a sign of cure.
rishimba on 2014-09-03
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.