Homeopathy and Health Forum
scabies and psorinum dosage?Hello I've had scabies for 5 months now and it has been horrible. I would not even want my worst enemy to have this. I thought I was cured after 3 months, I was so happy but turned out that I didn't completely get rid of them. So the quest continues. I've tried borax and peroxide, tea tree oil, 2% sulfur soap, diamecous earth, oral invermetin. These all helped a bit but I wasn't completely cured and now it has spread to my scalp.
I've read that psorinum 30c can help cure scabies so I ordered some. I would be eternally grateful if someone can give me information on the dosage to take. Thanks! :)
Here's a little bit about myself to help with the evaluation.
1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location.
Scabies for 5 months (scalp, belly line around the waist, under breast, armpits, genital, thighs, inner thighs next to genitals, really stubborn ones on right knee, arms, elbows, minor case on legs)
I thought I had cured myself after 3 months of borax and peroxide and I've tried oral ivermetin
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Diagnosed with anxiety. Occasional insomnia. Easily stressed. Usually get sick when the weather changes in the summer when it's really hot (90 degrees or above)
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Worried that it won't go away. It angers me. Tired of following all the regimens to get rid of scabies. Sometimes (not often) catastrophic thoughts like "I might get ride of it if I kill myself" but I know I'm not being serious. Paranoid and constant researching for cures. I'm trying to meditate and it helps keeps me balanced in the mean time
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
Itchy so itchy. When I'm not using a borax and peroxide mix on my body, I would wake up due to extreme itch every 3 hrs. Itchy annoyance during the day with every itch I get I get a little worried and paranoid
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
I think I caught it at a school outside in the playground. It started on my feet and the scabies worked its way up to my scalp and whole body.
Not sure if this is pertinent but at one point I wished I had a minor illness so that I have a reason to not go move forward in life. I wanted to be motivated but at the same time I'm comfortable so the guilt and dissonance made me think that way.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
Random times during mid day and at night time
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
Sugary sweets, carbs maybe. Rainly wet weathers or when I turn on my humidifer
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
I don't know but I think I caught it from a school playground. There were lots of plants around me when I caught it
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
I think I feel better during the hotter/drier weather since my dry skin makes it harder for the scabies
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I like staying in my comfort zone but I am an idealist at the same time so I try really hard to push myself to achieve goals. Easily stressed. I used to think life is hard. Kind of black and white thinking. Anxious, insomnia, too much thinking, not really living in the moment but "in my head". Negative thoughts, sensitive, nervous (especially towards novel situations). Quiet but I've been reaching out more.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
Loud noise and how it looks scares me, uneasy
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
I try to make myself feel better.
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Loud sounds make it hard to concentrate.
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless Weeping, talking to one self etc?
playing with my hair. I like to talk to myself to plan out what to do or work through problems
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I feel I have a negative toxic family. They stress me out that's why I live alone.
Don't have close friends, we hang out a few times a year.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Deathly afraid of snakes. I have angry dreams when I'm stressed. Maybe sometimes jealously dreams
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions?
I crave cheesecake and chocolate at night but it is rare that I do. Usually I crave salty savory foods.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Sometimes I have excessive thirst and no matter how much water I drink I feel that I have a dry mouth
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Less hunger now (maybe because its hot so I don't have much of an appetite) Usually normal
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand?
Too much carbs makes me sleepy. Caffine makes me anxious and even teas
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
I sweat on my upper lip easily and its more than normal
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
Occasional irritable bowel movements and hemorrhoids. Usually dark brown.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Insomia at times, not wanting to go to sleep. I try to sleep on my back but I find that sleeping on my right side is the most comfortable for me.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
Maybe a little harder or effortful.
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
Really good at reading into other's feelings and body language. Sometimes I can take onto other's feelings as my own. For ex, if I'm with someone negative, it really rubs off on it. I guess I take on other ppl's energy?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Tried ivermetin 3 times at a week apart. Stopped Then tried it again after a few weeks for 2 times a week apart. Did not cured me.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
We have bad eyesight. Can't see things that are far without glasses/contact not sure if that farsighted or nearsighted. Family is kind of negative, lack thinking. We don't talk about feelings, emotional needs. We only take care of each other on a physical level.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
5"2'. Asian girl, slim but skinny fat, some stomach fat, 23 yrs old, slight arm fat.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
Flow type used to be heavy during my teenage yrs. Now its on the normal/light side. Normal but not on a clock work
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
I had canker sores all though out my life from a small child to when I was 19. Now I only get them when I'm stressed out.
Depression at 9 during parents' divorce
Ring worm at 15 or 16
Wort on my foot at 16
Food poisoning at 17
Anxiety and insomia at 18 during college
jx123 on 2015-06-13
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.