Homeopathic remedies

homeopathy introAbout Homeopathics
Homeopathy Forum
homeopathic remedy finder Remedy Finder Apphomeopathic remedy store Homeopathic Remedy Store
Homeopathy Forum Home




Phosphorus: $6.50Hylands 30 Homeopathic  Remedy Chest: $140.19WHP 50 30C Remedies Kit: $124.99


Homeopathy and Health Forum

Phosphorus boy?

Hi would a dr of homeopathy be able to confirm please if my 11 year old boy needs Phosphorus? He is very thin, dark hair and eyes, his arm bones seem to be growing faster than his body, his shoulder blades really stick out his back, his spine slightly curving inwards on his lower spine. He is growing very slowly in his height. Very scared of the dark, wakes up in the night with nightmares. I have tried Remedy Finder and comes up Phosphorus? What potency would i give if this is correct please?
  motherlove on 2016-01-26

This is an internet forum. Posts are not from medical professionals.
This thread continues beneath the following ad.
It is more like Calcarea phos .

telescope 2 years ago

Thank you, how do i distinguish between the two remedies? Why Calc phos and not Phos please? And which potency? thank you

motherlove 2 years ago

Actually there is not much to distinguish between phos and calcarea phos in this case.
Phos has growing pains, there is general over growth. Calcarea phos has retarded growth. You have mentioned that he is not growing in height. Calcarea phos is suitable for growing children where there is physical or mental retardation. Shoulder blades and inward curving of spine are covered by calcarea phos .

telescope 2 years ago

Hi again and thank you for your very informative reply. Ok so this sounds more like Calc Phos then, so what potency would be best? Also another thing his skin has a slightly yellow tinge to it as before he as quite white, would be be covered also in Calc Phos? thank you

motherlove 2 years ago

This thread continues beneath the following ad.
You can use 200 potency one dose only.
It may take around 6 months to set things right.
Do not give him sour food or drinks.

telescope 2 years ago

Thank you, but is it really ok to give a child a 200 potency? Im sure youve got experience but im a bit afraid thats all

motherlove 2 years ago

You can go lower. Use 30 instead.

telescope 2 years ago

Post Reply To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Popular topics: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.

Page produced in 1 seconds