Homeopathy and Health Forum
constitutional remedy requested...1. 57 years old
3. Married for 27 years blessed with 2 daughters
4. Approx. Weight 100 kg
5. Approx. 5 ft 10 in
6. Born in India but travelling a lot
7. Variable climate (Not quite sure how to answer appropriately), Four seasons. Extreme. I hate summers. Need to cool myself immediately. Enjoy monsoon and winters. Enjoy natural cool breeze.
8. List of complaints and since how long –
a. high blood pressure (90-125): 27 years
b. enlarged prostate: 4 years
c. cervical spondylosis: 6 years
d. Obesity: 12 years
e. knee pain: 5 years;
f. uric acid: recent
g. cholesterol: 10 years
h. Claustrophobia: since childhood. Even my mom had.
i. fear darkness
j. don’t like sweating out. Enjoy indoors, sleeping, etc. Anything related to physical effort has to be avoided. Stay away from NO PAIN NO GAIN. I want no pain and yet gain.
k. medicine dependent any type
l. palpitation: since 27 years
m. Average Self-Esteem: childhood
n. bowl not cleaning in one single go: childhood
o. warts: 10 years
p. gas formation: childhood
q. excess wax in ear: childhood
r. cramps: past 10 years
s. hip pain on walking: 2 months; left leg goes numb while standing
10. Non-Diabetic: hopefully. Will get it checked before we meet.
11. Food Desires - like salted foods, rich foods, tea and dairy products. I also tend to eat sweets or crave them. I desire more. I'm also vegetarian, in case that's important and eat almost everything. Enjoy home cooked food more than outside. Tend to over eat whenever I like the food!
12. Thirst - I do not crave cold soft (fizzy) drinks. I like lemon water. Am not very thirsty and drink water in low qtys. Often.
13. Tongue and Taste: I'm not sure if anything stands out for me in regards to this, although I do enjoy rich, mild chilly and sour foods. I have sweet tooth.
14. Current Blood Pressure: with medicine 120/80 without medicine I do not know. I regularly take medicine for High Blood Pressure.
15. Few situations that had a big effect on me
These are things I feel stand out during my life, although the events in between are the most prominent and the things I feel like I can't let go of or move past the most.
-parents always controlled me and I wanted to be a free bird to peruse my own interests.
-elder brother was mentally retarded and I loved him a lot.
-that’s left me to be less social. His responsibility was there on every member of the family and everyone took good care of him equally.
- I did not get admission in engineering and then later in MBA.
- I had a very strong headed boss where I worked who always looked at my negative sides and ensured that I failed at every step, which prompted me to be careful and today also I dream fearing him.
- Twice have been taken for a sweet ride by my friends and made to undergo heavy financial losses.
- So I am introvert, shy, fearful yet happy, bold, adventurous in phases.
16. Current and previous remedies/medicines I am taking or took in the past?
I follow all pathies. For any disease I would visit an allopathy doctor, a homeopath and a ayurved doctor, simultaneously. In every field of cure I have very close doctor friends. My simple view is to get cured fast. I fear disease a lot and thus go for these three pathies are started, I forget about the disease…
I wish I had been treated by a classical homeopath because my father in law was a classical homeopath and have seen letters and heard stories about cures. I have never met him but hold him in very high respect.
17. Educational Qualification
I would say I was an average student academically but very intelligent, I was a quiet student and always tried to please. I loved team sports. I was good in languages, science and maths. Since I was not permitted to challenges I lost all interest and motivation.
I went to college for the heck of it. I was adventurous by nature but had no motivation and this was also when I feel my depression started and I closed myself. But whenever I desired I would study smart and pass out with flying colors.
Am M.Sc. in drugs chemistry and then did several organizational sponsored management and leadership courses for top management, looking at my leadership qualities.
Am a slow learner for anything in life but work with compassion to and steadfastness to master it.
18. Nature of work.
I am currently a BUSINESS GROWTH ADVISOR for small and medium enterprises. Its more of mental work. Requires lots of travelling, thinking, reading, alone time. Whenever there is work I am very active but whenever there is no work then I it requires effort to come out of the bed and do any work.
I was a strong leader when I was employed due to my coaching, excellent bosses, team and my adventurous nature. I now feel I have lost the cutting edge.
I am very cautious now. Though risk taking is my second nature.
19. Vigour and Vitality: low.
20. Mind-behavior: anger, irritability, hurry, impatient, slow in decision, deep thinker, unorganized, want others to do my work, vary of non-productive jobs, love my work and less of domestic work. Oflate I have become very social after my mom passed away and my dad is aged.
I am kind hearted and never cheat anyone. On the contrary go a step ahead to help anyone even if he/she is not known to me.
Money doesn’t have much importance in my life. I consider ease in life more important than money. Have very basic needs and not very ambitious anymore for more for money but yes for fame and recognition.
I have very sharp memory and always want to look good so dress up very decent. I wish to have a wonderful body.
Trust others easily and expect to trust me too equally.
21. How am I different from other persons? I am good at public speaking. I am decently behavioral, and has loads of love and affection for family, friends, and relatives. Medium in confidence.
22. Mood :
-really low mood, numb feeling, often no interest or energy to do anything, indifferent to everything.
- easily do not get angry, but when continuously haunted then can’t control the aggravated anger within me, easily startled, anxious
- sudden noises set off anxiety e.g. car doors slamming, people shouting/screaming
-I also will feel anxious in anticipation for things, for example if I know something's being delivered to my house that day I will feel anxious all day or in anticipation that something can go wrong.
-I feel intense pressure to be perfect, and to do everything perfectly. I feel extreme responsibility to keep family safe and happy. I do not trust anyone else to care for my things like I do.
-I find it difficult to focus on things, if I'm concentrating on something but there's other things going on around me or someone's trying to talk to me then I can get very irritated.
-anxiety symptoms: weak heavy feeling in pit of my stomach, and sometimes in the anus area. Trembling. Heart Palpitations. Mind feels like it's racing but I am not able to focus on anything or recall anything I was thinking during that time. I often feel exhausted if I've had a particularly anxious day. I feel anxious just thinking about situations that have or would make me feel anxious.
-My mind is on overdrive constantly, I am going over all of the negative things that have happened to me in the past no matter how long ago. And no sooner I realise I easily let it go.
- I like to dance and sing hindi melodies and ghazals.
- I like comic, suspense and martial art movies a lot
-I used to be angry about past experiences and hold resentment towards people who have caused me pain, no matter how small. But not now.
- I am very lazy.
23. Dreams: not many but usually of fear, negativity and depressing.
24. Fear: snakes, darkness, closed areas.
25. Any surgery: anal fissure in 2001 and appendicitis in 2015. Now I am told that prostate will have to be removed, which I do not want to.
26. Enjoy: swimming, water, trekking – feel low now when I can’t play them due to knee problem and palpitation.
27. Excretions - I sweat a lot. At the slightest exertion I sweat. And I don’t like it. Urine quantity is good, clear
28: Like: meditation, non-invasive or alternate health therapies, dark clouds, getting wet in rain, spiritual, religious and motivational talks, interacting with leaders and intellectual people. Play safe.
29. Sleep: is sound, but I of late take medication for claustrophobia while sleeping. It is these disturbed to enlarged prostate since I have to go for urination several times. Usually I like to go to sleep around 9:30 pm and wake up at 6:00 am.
30. Physical exercise: whenever I can I love to go for swimming if the pool is neat and clean, otherwise I do want to but don’t like. Am lazy.
31. Avoid: confrontation, gossip, boasting and listening to people who boast, talk a lot, crowd, going out.
1. Large stomach area.
2. Can’t wear very tight clothes.
3. Not spend thrift but not even miser too.
4. If I stand longer then my legs go numb from hips downwards.
5. My mother was heavy and she had border range diabetes. My dad is stout and sturdy.
6. Nose dries up often these days and breathing becomes difficulty during sleep.
7. These days I get tired fast. While lying on the bed or sofa if I get up immediately, there is strong giddiness.
Niiev161 on 2017-11-14
This thread continues beneath the following ad.
I only can take your case if you reply me in time REGULARLY (or as directed after every 2 days etc) otherwise your case will be closed in between .. and I will move to next one. if I'm not replying click my name and email me to remind .. a long with your case Page link ..
(save your case page link and refresh the page daily for updates / replies at the bottom . Login first then paste the link)
PLEASE CLEARLY MENTION THE PROBLEM FOR WHICH YOUR ARE HERE .. THE PRIMARY / MAIN ROBLEM FIRST ..
CLICK MY NAME AND E-MAIL ME YOUR CASE PAGE LINK AS A REMINDER. AND YOUR REPORTS AS WELL (if any)
ANSWER EVERY SINGLE QUESTION .. DON'T MISS ANYONE.
Patient name, age, profession, how long patient got married, if married how many children, patient daily routine , how long patient suffering from this problem, what kind of pain (symptoms, sensations) patient have ? When symptoms / suffering / pains etc aggravates and when ameliorates ? do you have swollen hands or feet , foul smelling gasses ? Any light sensitivity ? Sweaty hands or feet ? Do you feel pronounced weakness in body ??
What you like in food and what not ? Do you feel thirsty mostly ?? or do you like water ? Or mostly thirst less ?? Choose one condition. Either thirsty or towards more thirst less ?? Do you feel cold in body ? or hot ? Choose one condition .. Do you like to be warped in a blanket even in summer ? Or feel hot in body mostly and dislike hot weather etc .. no normal words etc .. what you like in food The most = sweets or salts ? Do you have any other problem beside these ? Describe in details.
E-mail me any reports .. Click my name for email. Tell doctors opinion regarding your problem as well ..
What medicines you used in the past ? Name and potency ? Are you dibetic or suffering from high blood pressure ? Or any other chronic disease .. ??
ANSWER EVERY QUESTION DON'T MISS ANYONE. & LOGIN DAILY ..
Forum rules .. any advice etc on the forum can't be considered as a clinical advice or etc ..
♥ healer21 3 months ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.