Homeopathy and Health Forum
This is Sunil age34, I had an abscess near anal there was swelling and savior pain and discomfort. I visited Doctor he said I am having Perianal Abscess and prescribed some antibiotics and pain killer and suggested me sit on worm water for relief after days that abscess burst and pus/blood came out. I feel better but two week again it appear on same place but size is normal and low pain after two days while walking it got burst and things goes normal. Now again third time it came on same palace small size and low pain and same day burst.
I consulted doctor he suggested for surgery since bacteria in there inside need to remove for permanent cure, otherwise it would happen again and would be big issue for me.
I want to go for operation, is it possible make it cure from medicine for forever.
chetansunilsingh on 2018-01-11
Folks can only give views on your case if you reply in time as directed after two days or so etc
(save your case page link and refresh the page daily for updates / replies at the bottom . Login first then paste the link)
PLEASE CLEARLY MENTION THE PROBLEM FOR WHICH YOUR ARE HERE .. THE PRIMARY / MAIN ROBLEM FIRST ..
you can click any ones name for email to remind them.
Homeopathic medicines are the safest medicines known.
ANSWER EVERY SINGLE QUESTION .. DON'T MISS ANYONE.
Patient name, age, from ? profession, how long patient got married, if married how many children, patient daily routine ? Any sleep disorders or foul breath now ? Any thick yellow discharges , boils , open infections .. now ? how long patient suffering from this problem ? Any fever or coughing now ? what kind of pain (symptoms, sensations) patient have ? Any cold or congestion feeling in head, watery discharges, Sun sensitivity or cold sores now ?? When symptoms / suffering / pains etc aggravates and when ameliorates ? do you have swollen hands or feet , foul smelling gasses ? Any light sensitivity ? Sweaty hands or feet ? Do you feel pronounced weakness in body ?? Thick yellow discharges, changing symptoms now ?
What you like in food and what not ? Do you feel thirsty mostly ?? or do you like water ? Choose one condition either thirsty or towards more thirst less ?? Any cramping, shooting pains, hiccough, spasms now ? Acne blackheads, greasy or brittle hairs ? Do you feel cold in body ? or hot ? Choose one condition .. Do you like to be warped in a blanket even in summer ? Or feel hot in body mostly and dislike hot weather etc .. no normal words etc .. what you like in food The most = sweets or salts ? Do you have any other problem beside these ? Describe in details.
E-mail me any reports .. Click my name for email. Tell doctors opinion regarding your problem as well ..
What medicines you used in the past ? Name and potency ? Are you dibetic or suffering from high blood pressure ? Or any other chronic disease .. ??
ANSWER EVERY QUESTION DON'T MISS ANYONE. LOGIN DAILY ..
♥ healer21 3 months agoPatient ID or Name :sunil singh Sex:m Age:35
Height :170 Weight :86 Country : indian
1. Describe your main suffering? (Describe symptoms) having perianal abscess since last one month sometimes pain discharge pus automatically
2. What other physical/mental sufferings in past, you had ? No issue
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical
sufferings? No issue
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Get it operated for quick releif and discomfort.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease? No
6. Which time of the day you are worst? Before discharging pus
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which
ameliorate the same? No issue
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of
place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)? No
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather? Winter
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable
Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc. Some times otherwise normal
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm? No
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times? Yes
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc? No
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc? No
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your
husband / wife? Love them
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly? No
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions? Normal
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive? Normal
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive? Normal
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand? No
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type? Sometimes feel abnormal when do night shift
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping? No working in all shift so depends
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general? Yes
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all? No
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you
have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication? Not yet
22. Nature of work, what do you do for living? Working IT shift average 12hrs working
23. What major diseases are running in your family? Nothing
24. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance good looking
25. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
26. (ONLY FOR FEMALES)
Please answer the following questions:
(Please give details of your past menstruation if you have attained menopause.)
- Are the periods early, regular or late in general? How long do they last?
- Do you suffer from any kind of physical or mental discomfort before, during or after
- Is the flow scanty, normal or excessive?
- Is the blood thick bright red or pale watery?
- Do you notice any clots in the flow?
27. Any special points you feel necessary to mention
chetansunilsingh 3 months ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.