For Dr Kadwa Only.Vertigo, Nausea and Headache
Patient ID: Homeosepian Sex: Male Age: 40
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
Consistent headache with light vertigo/ nuasea. Pressure/ fulness in right ear.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Have allergy to common allergens like pollens, dander, dust, moisture etc.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Get dizzy and easily irritated. Unable to concentrate on my job.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
Dizzy and irritated.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
I have a family history of allergic rhinitus. 5 years back i was prescribed Histaminium 30 for allergy. After use my allergy got better but I developed permanent dark circles under eyes and PE. After few weeks I had a severe attack of vertigo with nausea. I was diagnosed with BVVP/ Mineares Disease. I started using SERC medicine but after 2 years my allergy came back with more force. I used Arsenicum 30, Lycopodium 30, Calc Carb 30and Histaminium 30. To treat my recurring vertigo I was prescribed Salicyclic Acid 30 but there was no improvement. Presently im using Nat Mur 6x, Silicea 6x. I regulerly feel pain/ cramp in back lright side 0f my neck/ shoulder and sciatic pain in buttocks and fingers of right leg. Now I have started experiencing jerking in tricep muscle of right arm. Presently I feel headache, nausea and vertigo with pressure/ fullness in right ear most of the time.Im unable to concentrate on my job due to vertigo and headache. Feel vertigo on seeing moving objects and while travelling in vehicles.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
During noon till lat night.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
Lack of sleep, mental fatigue, travelling in vehicle.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
May be related to my right ear pressure/ pain.
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Hot and dry weather.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Moody, Nervous, Easily offended, Quiet,Irritating
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I love them all.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Failure and mistakes.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
Salty and meat, fish etc.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body can’t stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
Normal and trunk.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
Disturbed sleep. Less sleep. I like to sleep on my belly.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
No but I think im can perform much better than others.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
Allergic Rhinitus, Rheumetic Arthiritus, Strokes
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
I’m slim with 76 kg weight. 5 ft 11 inche height. Appear 10 yrs younger than my age ie 40 yrs. Phy and mentally active
15. Mental Status
a)The quality of the patient's life in relationship to loved ones, family, friends and colleagues. Overall quality of energy available to function in daily life, and under various circumstances.
ANS. Good relations with all. Less energy due to constant headache, nausea and vertigo.
b)Any mental/emotional shocks occurring in the patient's life-grief, major financial losses separation from loved ones, death, identity crisis and other stress in life.
ANS. Setback in professional career.
c)Memory,ability to concentrate/comprehend.
d)Are you fearful of anything eg: Animals, people, being alone, darkness, death, disease, robbers, thunder, storm, high places.
ANS. High places.
e)Are you anxious about anything: if yes, give details.
ANS. Pending or assigned tasks.
f)Are you impatient.
g)Are you doubtful or suspicious.
ANS. Not much
h)Are you hurt easily (emotionally)how do you react. Does it cause hatred/revenge.
i)Does your pride get hurt easily.
j)Are you depressed, if so, reason/circumstances.
ANS. Yes due to setbacks in life.
k)Do you like to share your problems.
ANS. Not mch.
l)Effect of consolation.
ANS. Yes feel releived.
m)Do you ever become suicidal when? How.
n)Memory- quality if poor, for what ( eg. Names, places, people, what you read).
ANS. Names and figures
o)Do you weep easily, effect of weeping, ie, does it make you worse or better.
ANS. Yes. Feel better
p)Are you easily irritated. What makes you angry, how do you express it.
ANS. Yes. When someone tries to ridicule or tries to be over smart with me.
q)Are you destructive.
r)How good are you in making decisions.
s)Do you like company or like to remain alone.
ANS. Like company.
t)How seriously are you affected by disorder and uncleanness in your surroundings.
ANS. Very much.
u)How does failure appear to you?
v)Are there any matters that you deeply dislike?
w)What activities you deeply like? How does it affect your mood?
ANS. Activities of self-achievement or intellectual discussions.
x)Are you affectionate? How does others sorrow affect you?
y)Any present fears in your life or future.
ANS. Failure in life
z)Any present life or future life desires.
ANS. Failure in life
Recently used Nux Vomica 30, which provided releif but ringing in ears, head ache and pressure in right ear return back after a week or so.
Homeosepian on 2018-01-20
Medorrhinum 200 in evening.
One dose means 2 pills or drops.
day 3 to day 15
Please take the following remedies twice a day.
Acetic Acid 30
Nux Vomica 30
One dose means 2 pills each of all remedies at a time.
♥ kadwa 6 months ago
Homeosepian 6 months agoSingle remedy is not a scientific concept. Each homeopathic remedy like Pulsatilla, Sulphur and others don't contain a single molecule. During the process of potentization each remedy breaks out into it's innumerable functional groups represented by its various molecules.
Therefore Integrated Similimum works more effectively than Single Remedy. In some cases Single Remedy itself works as an Integrated Similimum.
[Edited by kadwa on 2018-01-25 05:07:17]
♥ kadwa 6 months agoDear Dr Kadwa Greetings,
I have taken the prescribed remedies for 15 days. Results are that fullness and whistling in right ear is continuing. My old allergic rhinitus symptoms have returned. Sleep has gone very disturbed and anxiety has increased. General improvement in nausea and vertigo, only feel it with sudden head movement now.Kindly advise further action. Regards
Homeosepian 6 months agoPlease take the following remedies twice a day for 15 days and report back..
Arsenicum Album 30
Nux Vomica 30
Acetic Acid 30
Instructions on dosing remain unchanged.
♥ kadwa 6 months agoDear Doc Kadwa physical symptoms have improvement with some old symptoms returning back but fullness in right ear with whistling is till there after 15 days!
What should I do now??
Homeosepian 5 months agoPlease take belladonna 30 in evening for 7 days and report back.
♥ kadwa 5 months ago
Homeosepian 5 months ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.