Your question itself has the answer :) When you see those who had c section in the past having normal delivery, then there is no need to worry on that aspect.
Yes there are medicines to prepare for a normal delivery but what matters most is how we go about treatment in the last month. Except a few cases most people have responded to medicines and have had normal delivery irrespective of the c-section in the past.
♥ maheeru 3 months agoHello Doctor,
My wife has taken Phos. 30c as you prescribed below are update.
1. Nausea reduce but not 100% due to nausea she is unable to eat properly.
2. No more breathlessness.
3. No more irritation and anger.
4. No more weakness.
5. C-section wound site pins and burning reduce 50 to 60%.
6. lower back pain reduce but not 100%, her back pain increase when she stand more than 10 minutes or when she stoop for taking anything other wise she feels tightness in lower back.
7. now she has sleeping issue, she is not sleeping till 1 or 2 am and also not sleeping deeply.
please advice further.
mariz 3 months agoLeave four more days without medicine.
Then start with phos. 200c. One pill/drop as a dose. Let her repeat a dose after leaving 4 days without a dose. So if she takes one dose on Monday, leave tues,wed, thurs, fri without dosage and do a dose on sat.
In this manner let her take 7 to 8 doses. Same guideline here too. If there is aggravation stop with the dose and report.
♥ maheeru 3 months agoThank you for reply!
she still did not take phos 200c but since last 3 to 4 days she is feeling much more back pain and also increase nausea.
shall i give her phos 200?
mariz 3 months agoYes you can go ahead with phos.
♥ maheeru 3 months agoHello sir,
she has taken a dose of phos 200 on friday after taking a dose she has been feeling pain and weakness in both legs, she is feeling pain and weakness while walking even some steps.
Still feeling back pain and also have nausea.
mariz 3 months agoGive her one dose of phos. 200c every day for three consecutive days only.
After these doses leave two days without medicine and report if symptoms improve or not.
♥ maheeru 3 months agoHello sir,
she has taken three doses of Phos. 200 and stopped before 4 days ago.
1. No itching on hemorrhoids since taking Phos 30.
2. C-section wound site pins and burning reduced almost 100% only she feels one in a day or two days for some seconds.
3. since last two days she has no pain and weakness in both legs.
4.since last two nights she is sleeping well.
5. lower back pain also reduced only she is feeling back pain when she is bending.
6. she has been taking allopathy medicine for nausea, today she did not took allopathy medicine so she was feeling nausea in the morning.
please advise further.
mariz 3 months agoHow many doses of phos. 200c has she taken in total till now?
How is her general mood, energy, appetite?
♥ maheeru 3 months agoshe has taken total three doses as you prescribed.
1. Appetite is better but not good.
2. energy and mood is down not as before pregnancy, little irritation and does not feel happy as before, energy is also down if she try to do house work she feels tired.
3. feeling lower back pain when bending.
[Edited by mariz on 2018-04-17 09:06:24]
mariz 3 months agoOk let her take four more doses such that dosage frequency is twice a week.
After the doses give me a report.
♥ maheeru 3 months ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.