Homeopathic remedies
  Basket Empty

homeopathy introAbout Homeopathics
Homeopathy Forum
homeopathic remedy finder Remedy Finder Apphomeopathic remedy store Homeopathic Remedy Store
Homeopathy Forum Home


Homeopathy and Health Forum

Menorhaggia with uterine fibroid

I am hoping someone can help me! Thank you for reading.

I have a uterine fibroid, centrally located, that causes mehorhaggia.

My periods come on time, every 28 days, no cramping, no pain, just EXTREME heavy bleeding, especially on second, and third day.period lasts 7 days. It's hard to tell the color of the blood since there is so much of it.

I used to be extremely anemic and took lachesis 200c for several months, it helped my anemia symptoms, and really helped my anxiety, but has not helped the bleeding.

I feel better in warmth, warm liquids. I am sensitive to wind, especially in my ears. I sleep very well, and feel best in the morning, worse at night.

I am pretty healthy, strong build, 5'10" female, blonde, I eat well.

My life is pretty good, I have a tendency to be a maybe a little too busy, I have a lot going on, even if it's mostly enjoyable.

Thank you so much for taking the time to read and respond!
  MorningSong on 2018-04-16

This is an internet forum. Posts are not from medical professionals.
I forgot to add I also have breast tenderness/pain in lymph area, pretty much all the time. I couldn't figure out how to add this to my post.


MorningSong 4 days ago

Will take this up

Zady101 4 days ago

Calc carb 200C

Dissolve 2 drops/ 5 pills in 3 teaspoons water, stir with a spoon a few times and drink. Do this ONCE every week for a month

Avoid coffee

Zady101 4 days ago

Thank you! I will do this.

MorningSong 3 days ago

Post Reply To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.

Page produced in 0 seconds