Homeopathic remedies
🔍       Basket Empty

homeopathy introAbout Homeopathics
Homeopathy Forum
homeopathic remedy finder Remedy Finder Apphomeopathic remedy store Homeopathic Remedy Store
ABC Homeopathy Homeopathy Forum HomeForum archive - E

Homeopathy Forum: ear glue

Below are our forum posts containing the keyword s: ear, glue. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

otitis media or glue ear 1

My son is going to be 5 in July. For about a year now he has been having difficulty hearing off and on. He does hear us, he is NOT deaf in any ear. He is however, showing signs of
Started by kc999_1999. Last post: 2017-05-10

please help 6yr old suffering from gerd and glue ear 2

my son is 6yrs old and has been suffering from gerd for 4 yrs now.he is on strong antacids currently.we had a barium swallow test recently which revealed gerd but he was taking med
Started by shivaherein1980. Last post: 2015-01-30

chronic otitis media with effusion- glue ear 1

Dear Doctors My son who is 14 years old has chronic ear problems for the past two years. It started after a doctor did ear syringing for removing ear wax. The problem is persistan
Started by thickeyebrows. Last post: 2013-08-06

Glue Ear 0

I have given my 6 year old daughter homeopathic medicine for glue ear, but how will i know if it has cleared the 'glue'? Will the mucus be dicharged out of the ear or abs
Started by ANNA G. Last post: 2010-06-24

speech delay after long term glue ear 2

My 5yr old son has a history of ear infections and glue ear between the age of 18 and 30 months when he had grommets inserted. These have now fallen out and his hearing has been no
Started by hmscall. Last post: 2009-08-02

glue ear grommets for a 2 yr old? 8

my 2 1/2 yr olds speech has not been developing well, he has failed lots of hearing tests and the dr has booked him in for grommets in x8 weeks..I have booked him in to see a crani
Started by libby. Last post: 2005-12-26

6 topics displayed.

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.