🔍       Basket Empty

i About Homeopathics
Remedy Finder App🛒 Remedy Store
Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumsPopular Topics

help for adhd son
Hello. I have posted separately for my autistic daugher and am posting here for help with

deannap203 2005-02-23
9   last decade

Interesting book on hpathy - online
http://www.alternativa.cz/book/index.htmA translation of a book of a well known Czech home

Selina 2005-10-15
3   last decade

A treatise on Viral Infections
http://freespace.virgin.net/ahcare.qua/literature/medical/vi...ons.htmlViral InfectionsWha

Joe De Livera 2005-10-17

Ears
I'm confused and new to the forums. Last week I woke up and had a buzzing or ticking

Ascension 2005-10-17

Acne
Hello, I was hoping somebody could help me pick a remedy for my current acne. Having n

lynn07 2005-10-16

Attn: Joe De Livera. I believe you can help me!
RE: Severe/chronic depression (5yrs), Anxiety/Soc. phobia another 15 yrsDear Joe De Livera

ipslon 2005-10-16

Pakistan - Homeopathic Mobile Van
E-mail from Dr. MAS to Carole FranskeSent: Sunday, October 16, 2005 4:30 AMSubject: Re: Th

Carole Franske 2005-10-16

hydrocephalus
I have hydrocephalus for which I have a shunt. I would like to take bryonia for knee pain

virginiawoolf 2005-10-15

walkin
I think you have taken my place.You are going all right i wish your success.

sajjadakram635 2005-10-14

night flow
can u send me medicine in the use for treatment of night flow

dr. shah alam 2005-10-16

head problems !!!!
I have been having some pain in the back of my head and its not a normal head ache its lik

o0oangelo0o 2005-10-16

Flank Pain
Hello,I have been having some bilateral flank pain, on and off, for about one month. It is

andrea22 2003-07-24
3   last decade

Parkinson's symptoms in 88 yr. old
Hi,As far as I can tell, there seems to be a link between heavy metals and the disease. C

passit 2005-10-14

Staphysagria
How long does a 200c potency dose of staphysagria remain in a persons system?

banveet 2005-10-14

Pylori. Attention Joe De Livera
This is the 2nd time I have posted this subject. It appeared onthe forum in the am and not

crimson 2005-09-14
27   last decade

How to administer to a baby?
Hi thereI'm a new girl, so please forgive me if this has been discussion before.My ba

squidwilliams 2005-10-14
3   last decade

4 year old with cough/broncchitis
Hi there,My son is 4 years old and has been on antibiotics 6 times in the past 12 months f

prince 2005-10-14

polio
hai my name is dr . shah alam

dr. shah alam 2005-10-11
10   last decade

Celexa weening
I am in my early 40's and was put on Celexa (20mg) 3 years ago. I went to see a Natur

prince 2005-10-13

Be careful
A friend of mine has been seeing a homeopath but he has no letters after his name and she

saltOftheEarth 2005-10-14
1   last decade

Please Read: Seeking Proof of Efficacy, Undissolvable Kidney Stones and Urinary Stricture
Hello All,I am a firm believer in the miracles of homeopathy. I am starting school this f

Mon Cherie Amour 2005-09-28
4   last decade

Dosing
what is 200c? 3x, 6x etc? sajaad?

virginiawoolf 2005-10-13

serious stomache side effect
my local pharacist suggested some pills she makes for my sinus infection relief..i tool th

please help 2005-10-14

oscillococcinum-does it expire??
I've had great success using Oscillococcinum in the three dose pack for flu and I int

Jane525 2005-10-12
3   last decade

please explain lithium bromatum
my 3 year old has been very angry aggressive and depressed lately. violent and screaming

mary jane 2005-10-13
2   last decade

2 years old son ,flush coming out from anus when going toilet,please advise me good medicines
halo members my son 2 years old,when he is going motion flush is coming out and he also fe

halonanthaan 2005-10-07
4   last decade

Baby with cold/coughing
My 10 month old nursing baby came down with a cold Friday (as did I). I used Zicam and Os

tracebooks 2005-10-12

Sepia or Sepia Officinalis
is there a diference in Sepia or Sepia officinalis? is the same thing? tanks

Mahatma 2005-10-13
1   last decade

Dry skin dandruff other stuff.
It seems that everywhere on my face that has hair has a kind of dandruff. well actually it

iamnotjoe 2005-10-13

Chronic tendonitis
I have tried Ruta 6C and Rhus Tox 6c for tendonitis in both feet. Any suggestions? Shoul

virginiawoolf 2005-10-12
6   last decade

Erika ?
Asthma sudden development My 10 year old suddenly developed asthma last fall. I thought sh

maria 2005-10-10

is 30x same as 30k?
You mark potency as "x" (30x or 200x...). The pharmacies over here don't use "x", the

Maria&boys 2005-02-01
27   last decade

Hair Loss Solution Diet
The main vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that one must ingest in some form to maintain h

Ex-Bald 2005-10-13

Attn Joe de Livera
Joe,I wanted to try your remedy for obesity (Nat Phos), a long time ago. But I could not g

catchmehere44 2005-09-06
21   last decade

Candida help?
Hi, Iím a nineteen year old male and Iím pretty sure I have candida. Symptoms started aft

meravene 2005-10-13

Accident last week
Hi, I´m a female 36 years old, normally healthy, but last Monday I had an accident a

aidacrc 2005-10-10
5   last decade

Granddaughter with begininng of scioliosis
My granddaughter is 8 years old and has been having a backache for several months. I thoug

tweetystone 2005-10-08
9   last decade

mouth ulcer
I have had this ulcer which is underneath the tonge for the past one weak. Tried mercuriou

rsaad 2005-04-11
57   last decade

lump in my throat
ANyone suffering from the feeling of a lump in their throat ?

holly 2005-10-08
6   last decade

Arnica 200 and Breastfeeding??
A friend has just given birth via C Section and I suggested taking Arnica 200 to help with

joannemi 2005-10-12
4   last decade

excessive head hair fall & thinning of hair
Please help me. I am very depressed since my hairs are falling in tons(more than 100 hairs

vaishalis 2005-10-12

Daughter with autism
My 5 1/2 yo daughter Clarita has been diagnosed with PDD-NOS, a condition on the "autism s

rose70 2004-06-06
31   last decade

Constitutional remedy
I'm visiting a professional homeopath. My main complaints are apathy, problems with c

Selina 2005-10-12

any homeopathic remedy for EAR INFECTION
Hi My son is complaining of ear pain with little runny nose & coughMy doc in India suggest

rit1820 2005-10-11

sepia for female only?
hi,i want to know is it okay if i take sepia for hair loss? i am a male.i have read that s

Tommys 2005-10-11
5   last decade

Wife's weight gain
Since we have gotten married 7 years ago, my wife has grown terribly fat. She is constantl

dangel 2005-10-11

DHT Sensativity / scalp burning
Hello everyoneI once took a hairloss medication called propecia approx 2.5 years ago. It i

ranjit_singh 2005-10-10

Acne on head
My husband has this small bumps on his head from time to time. It is painful & sometimes s

rit1820 2005-10-04
2   last decade

swollen glands at the neck
I am recovering from a cold. It started 2-3 weeks ago with runny nose, swollen glands at t

nthaby 2005-10-10

Where do I start?
I am 31 and have had chronic urticaria for 21 years. There are periods of time when I am c

Shanda 2005-10-09

jet lag
I will be flying soon from Europe to the USA. What can I take to help deal with jet lag.

nthaby 2005-10-10
4   last decade

geographical tounge
my 4 yr old son has chronic geographical tounge and his tounge swells up so much it cracks

claretwin 2005-10-08
3   last decade

hello sajjad
dear brother, you have not given your suggestion about my mother,s brain tumors,please i n

drsajid 2005-10-06
5   last decade

Thrombosis
Hello all,I have 2 thrombosed veins on my penis, they start at the pubic pad and run down

blue1 2005-10-01
8   last decade

Please help: Acne scarring
This is my first post, I need help.6 months ago I had an outbreak of really disfiguring cy

barbedwire66 2005-10-10

Tiredness
I had glandular fever 2 years ago during a stressful period of school as a result of copin

Mari-anne 2005-10-10

Strengthening the Parasympathetic
Currently, and for about 2 years now, my body has been stuck in a Sympathetic state. Due t

density 2005-10-09
3   last decade

sajjad is this authentic?
sajjad you suggest to use the medicine, thrice 1st day, twice second day, and 1 dose third

drsajid 2005-10-09
3   last decade

Acne spots
I have been suffering with spots for about 5 years. They were never bad but they have sudd

francesca 2005-10-09

7 month old with congestion and eczema
Hi, I had earlier posted, but can't seem to find my post. My son has constant conge

kganti 2004-11-29
43   last decade

sleep problem....plz help me guys.....
hi alli am from india...i am doing bodybuilding for the last two years and got a better re

poorna_1984 2005-10-08
4   last decade

failure of homeopathy
i have post my problems but it seems that homeopathy fails to solve themProblem 1my penis

orris 2005-10-08
3   last decade

Lovehandles
After high school I started gaining weight. I work out now 3 days a week for half an hour

meena 2005-10-06

uveitis; blue eye
My thorough bred labrador pup has been diagnosed with uveitis in my right eye. His eye is

meiji 2004-08-06
40   last decade

Bad Breath, does Tri-oral 24 hour protector work?
I saw this stuff at Does this work to keep the breath fresh 24 hours?

Johnny0405 2005-09-20
9   last decade

For Joe Di Livera
Hi JoeWith all the due respect and without being sarcastic or criticising you i would like

yrpnet1210 2005-10-07
2   last decade

Arsenic Alba & Bryonia Alba side effects - please help!!
Hello,I am from India and this is for my mother aged 51 years. Two years back he had ate

sudheer 2005-10-06

epistaxis cured case
A little girl of 8 years old brought to me for the treatment of epistaxis, on june 20,2005

drsajid 2005-10-07

retarded growth
i am male 23 yearswant to enlarge my penis upto 7 inches in length and 6 inches in width.t

orris 2005-10-08

Homeopatic remedies
Hi,I went to one of the classical homeopaths and she gave me to remedies, which I need onl

dnina 2005-09-22