Homeopathy Forum      <<< Previous 513 514 515 516   517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524    Next >>>

Attention Brisbane Homeopath/David please help
Hi, A friend has referred me to you and I desperately need your help. I think I have slee

maryG 2011-07-26
1   brisbanehomoeopath 6 years ago

Insulin resistance/PCOS
Sir, I suffer from PCOS, insulin resistance for the past 2 yrs - I have been unable to c

shona2604 2011-07-25
1   shona2604 6 years ago

Suffering from asthma since 1year
Dear Docz, Iam suffering from asthma since 1 year,currently iam on allopathic treatment(Ta

mastsanyasi 2011-07-17

SOS::11 mnth baby vomiting for last 5 mnths..HELP!!
Hi, My baby girl is 11mnth old nw. Birth weight - 2.85 kg. Weight at 5 mnths - 5.9 kgs. C

praveena 2011-06-06

urgent: palpitation & focal inflamtion of appendix epiploica affecting sigmoid
NEED URGENT HELP AGE 50 Male 195 lb BP 80-85/120-125 , Married CURRENT SYMPTOMS: 1)Pal

homeo 2011-05-30
15   homeo 6 years ago

Terrorism.
In my country, Norway,there was, 22.07.2011, performed the most horrific I have ever exper

Parakletos 2011-07-25
5   brisbanehomoeopath 6 years ago

Severe Memory problem
i am male 28 and have got some very serious problems with my memory. i am facing severe co

shatex 2011-07-13
6   mary aspinwall 6 years ago

harder erection
Sir, my penis is small in length and grith.and i dont have harder erection.and my semen is

ahmad111 2011-07-25

Black Heads in Face
Dear Friends I have Black Heads on face My face skin is oily, Please suggests me Homeopath

Krish7474 2011-07-23
5   nawazkhan 6 years ago

help!! I have quick ejaculation
Gud day dr...am a 23years old guy...i do xperience semens discharge durin foreplay dereby

apochi 2011-07-25

Calculi in Pancrease-Any doctor have a experience about this disese
Suffering form acute pancreatitis . there is severe pain in abdomen, blood suger is very h

deoshlok 2006-01-22
3   kamar 6 years ago

deleted
deleted

girl2010 2011-07-25
1   brisbanehomoeopath 6 years ago

sore, itcy, burning, tingly scalp and hair loss
I am a 30 year old female battling with hair loss, itchy/tingly/sore scalp for over one ye

cacklinhen 2010-08-25
16   brisbanehomoeopath 6 years ago

No Beard and Moustaches
Hi There: Am 25 yrs old male, but still i din get Moustache nor beard and also i have lil

maheshgoud 2011-07-25

height increase
dear sir my son is 3 and half year old . but his height is not increasing as per standard

123456ro 2011-07-25

Is my cat having FIP?
my 3 year old ragdoll cat had a big belly.so i took him to a vet and she drained the fluid

shani88 2011-06-02
1   furryboots 6 years ago

FIP and end-of-life
I have been researching FIP because it has come to my home via kittens. This is a terribl

babsonline 2006-09-28
32   furryboots 6 years ago

Acne
Sir, I am suffering from severe acne outbreak especially on my face and also on forehead,

raja007 2011-07-24

lachesis & hameorrhoids
I redosed with lachesis 1M yesterday and have external hameorrhoids after passing stool in

Silicea 2011-07-15
31   Silicea 6 years ago

Acne and hair loss - to JOE De Livera, please have a look
Dear Joe, I have acne (severe since 3 months) and hair loss (since many years) and I am t

Finchen 2011-07-25

please help! autistic son addicted to computer!
i have a 6 year old autistic son, who is obsessed and addicted with playing computer games

noosheen 2011-07-25
1   brisbanehomoeopath 6 years ago

HbsAg positive
Hi, I have HBsAg positive since many years and want to get rid of it. Do some one suggest

sandila 2011-07-24

14 month old son with constipation. please help us.
I hope someone can help. My 14 month old struggles to poop. This started a couple of month

flossyfee 2011-07-21
8   flossyfee 6 years ago

precos ejac
Dear friends & Doctors,becouse of my problem I was sujested to use Agnus Castus,I don&

jpuccini0810 2011-07-24

depression
history : from childhood i fell myself gloomy and depressed . from childhood i am very shy

arif iqbal 2011-07-24
1   nawazkhan 6 years ago

overmasturbation problems
hi i overmasturbated when i was 14 years of age. now i am 18 and i am sexually exhausted.

rushil 2011-07-24

Homeopathic Information:
All of the respected doctors of this forum requested to share their knowledge for some com

rehanbd 2011-07-20
8   rehanbd 6 years ago

Migraine--Prolonged untreatable migraine relieved by this free technique
Hi, I met a woman recently who told me she had not been without some level of migraine for

stevelord 2005-08-22
10   stevelord 6 years ago

Platinum mettalicum
I read about a case which describes my situation in detail like no other by george vitholu

vitamin.X 2011-07-23
4   brisbanehomoeopath 6 years ago

Dr Joe plzzz help!! Alopecia Areata
From September 2008 , my hair started falling and it went worse when I went through some m

Ritzy 2011-07-19
10   Ritzy 6 years ago

Urine Incontinence Problem
Male 28 Years Married Height: 5'9' Weight: 65 kg About the Problem: I am h

razah 2011-06-19
19   razah 6 years ago

going to suicide !
I'm 23 and have been doing masturbation even much before entering into puberty .I&#

justaguy 2011-04-14

homeopathy and hair analysis
I have a question regarding homeopathy and hair analysis. I have a friend that does hair a

mustangsaguaro 2011-07-23
1   brisbanehomoeopath 6 years ago

memory loss
Can homeopathy cure memory loss?

Cintita 2011-07-23
1   brisbanehomoeopath 6 years ago

remedy
i have travel phobia over long bridges plese give me remidy

ssvprasad 2011-07-23

Dear Nwaz Khan.
Sex: Male Married Age: 75 Nature of work: Office work Manager. Habits: Calm and sympat

zahur74 2010-11-28
158   nawazkhan 6 years ago

possible eye allergy
For the last few months my one eye has shown several symptoms intermittently. It is very

SJF1503 2011-07-23

Dr. Nawaz Pls help
Hi, Iím a 29yr old female, mother of a 5yr old boy (normal delivery). Am 5ft tall and wei

mayatharun 2011-07-21
3   nawazkhan 6 years ago

Excessive Hair Fall
Dear Sir Please provide me the solution for this problem Details are as follows: Age 24,

himanshugo 2011-07-23

Excessive Hair Fall
Dear Dr. Please suggest a effective remedy to prevent hair loss Details Are as followe

himanshugo 2011-07-23

Reoccurring Strep Throat in toddler
Please help! My 3 year old daughter just tested positive for strep for the 4th time since

Mela4 2011-07-20
12   Mela4 6 years ago

She is 18 and has not felt good for 2 years
My daughter was diagnosed by her GP with Mono 3 years ago...she has not been healthy since

Cjleak5 2011-07-21

kid down with Viral-Infection. please help.
Dear Doc, My 3 yr old kid is down with Viral-Infection. please help me. Symptoms are: -

amitymahajan 2011-07-21

Medorrhinum - Molluscum
My daughters (5yrs old) have molluscum and i was advised Medorrhinum would cure it, howeve

ffreddie19 2011-07-21
8   brisbanehomoeopath 6 years ago

Neck Pain and Giddiness
Hi, I have developed neck pain over 1.5 years and had giddiness while working ,driving or

a satya 2011-07-22

Homeopathic doctor only please!
I have been taking nat mur in 30ch potency for 2 days now. I believe it is my constitution

jasminded 2011-07-23
1   brisbanehomoeopath 6 years ago

GERD, IBS long time ailments
Hello, I have come here with lot of hope and really am looking forward to someone helping

mroy27 2011-07-11
8   mroy27 6 years ago

General question about homeopathy
Hello I am currently on a remedy (lachesis) which is giving me great improvements mental

Silicea 2011-07-22
2   Silicea 6 years ago

Tissue / Cell Salts potency
Hi, I wish to make up several tissue salt sets for my friends.The economical way is to use

nazrudin 2011-07-22
2   nazrudin 6 years ago

Breast Enlargment
please can someone help me.... which medicine is good for breast enlargement.. in homeopa

samiya 2011-07-22
1   samiya 6 years ago

erction problem
Dear Doctors, I have slightly different problem. I am 42 yrs. fair, 5'3' tall,

JKMandal 2011-07-22

dr khan please help!orlibug84
hi dr.khan i cant find my post!i need to know if i can take the mercurium solubilis tablet

orlibug84 2011-07-22

DR. naraz khan post was deleleted?
hi dr khan again.i cant find the post we had yesterday ,about my medicine ,you thought i s

orlibug84 2011-07-22

ED problem
Hi Hi I am 30 years old and recently married..... after marriage I found that when I get

aakhan1981 2011-07-22

Dr.mahfuz just once see( its your concerned case)
Dr.mahfuz, i am searching you,coz in forum you have told that you have dealed a case of Az

samsulahmed 2009-09-03
16   krishnay27 6 years ago

Eczema help - Brisbanehomeopath
My daughter has developed a flare up of eczema in the last couple month. Its continued to

greenmama 2011-06-24
26   brisbanehomoeopath 6 years ago

Tinitus & Vertigo
Dear Dr. I am suffering from Tinnitus right ear for last 3 year but no more problem, in l

Krish7474 2011-07-22

Melasma
I have dark patches around my cheeks for the last 12 years. I have tried everything, seems

karuramasaai 2009-01-13
5   zibzaba 6 years ago

bladder infection
I have been taking cantharis for the last 24 hrs 30c for a bladder infection and I see lit

jazmine7 2011-07-22

pls answer
is there any medicine in homeopathy that can help to concieve a bay boy or gil? i found on

ladoo 2011-07-21

24 years old male- anti-social - abusive childhood
My cousin brother is 24yrs old. He had a very disturbed childhood. He was frequently physi

marya 2010-04-20

Please Help with consistent whistle like noise in my ears....
Hello all please help me from the last 15-20 days i'm experiencing a consistent whist

saurabhv 2011-07-19

8 month old with eczema behind knees
Hi, I was hopeing to get your opinion on what would be the best remedy for my babies eczem

smac79 2011-07-20
2   smac79 6 years ago

weight reduction
Hi, i have PCOD and thyroid and i am taking phytalocca berry from last 2 months and doing

ridhima sharma 2011-07-22

Balding young man! Only 28!
I hope someone can help me which medicine would be the best for him. Hair loss occurs in t

Mag889 2011-07-21

want fat lose and nice tight breast
hi all homeo doctor i am mrs runa akter my age 28 years weight 71 kg i am fatty that cause

nurnabi 2011-07-21

Joe De Livera
I need help in managing my son's reflux. He is 5 months old and is breast fed. He spi

momof3boys78 2011-07-13

cyst in labia majora without pain and discolouration
i m having lump in my labia majora since 3 months without pain, i m taking calc fl 6x for

nidhisharma 2011-06-22
2   nawazkhan 6 years ago

Nose problem
Dear All, My cousion brother aged 25yrs went for an operation. He was having problem with

Nikkie 2011-07-21

Respected Doctors, Need Remedy for my Brother,
His age is 14 years, Weight 40 kg almost, His problem is that he has alot of Fear of Imagi

kkash 2011-07-04