Homeopathy Forum      <<< Previous 700 701 702 703   704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711    Next >>>

Gastric ulcer and bitter taste of tongue
My wife has a gastric ulcer. I got pain after one month or little more at her stomach, she
ponroof 2009-10-21

What is Rosacea?
More than 14 million people in North America have rosacea, a chronic skin condition. Women
happyallthelife 2009-10-26

Niel help Thyroid,Menses Irregular,Fertility
Dear Niel, Please Suggest a remedy for my friends Spouse. 1.Describe all your problems,
homeopatient001 2009-10-13
9   homeopatient001 8 years ago

sm red vein in sclera
hi, i was hit in the left eye about 12 years. There is now a small red vein that is reall
bruceswife 2009-10-21
2   bruceswife 8 years ago

high bp
please help me i am 44yrs male having high bp (160/100) taking alopathic medichine 2wice a
onlyme2 2009-10-08
6   onlyme2 8 years ago

Help with baby Diarrhea + Cough
My 1 year old son is suffering from a horrible cough that is going around. Worse at night
mamagee 2009-10-25
4   mamagee 8 years ago

nasal polyps
hi! i am bhati,male/24 age.i am suffering from nasal polyps(both left &right nose) fro
bhati 2009-10-14
5   bhati 8 years ago

overflow tearing
my child is 3years old. He has problem with overflow tearing since his birth. Sometiems he
archanashankar 2009-10-25

BoooBooo : Obesity Over Weight Problems & Remedies
Obesity is the nominal form of obese which comes from the Latin obçsus, which means
booobooo 2009-10-25

BoooBooo : Inflamation Of Testicles (Orchitis) Problems & Remedies
Orchitis is an inflammation of one or both of the testicles, often caused by infection. Or
booobooo 2009-10-25

BoooBooo : Low Blood Pressure Problems & Remedies
Low blood pressure is an abnormal condition where a person's blood pressure (the pres
booobooo 2009-10-25

BoooBooo : Gastric Problems & Remedies : Dyspepsia, Flatulance, Indigestion, Acidity
Homeopathic Medicines & Treatment for Gastric Disorders #Nux vomica is a remedy inf
booobooo 2009-10-25

Depression+digestion problem+Tonsils
am 39 years old and having a deprssion symton for a long time.In my depression condition
tmtmkhan 2009-10-24
4   Reva V 8 years ago

Stammering-Pls Help
I am having stammering problem since childhood,i am now 32 yrs old from punjab,i am taking
patient615 2009-10-22

10m, low-50m, high
Dear Member. I want your opinion about a case that has been responding to doses of the 10M
Albert 2009-10-25

best regards to all doctors. i've so many and much visible vains on my both hands. ca
techno 2009-10-24

Eye Vision Problem
I am 40 Years old and now days I cannot read properly I can see things and letters which i
vettath 2009-08-22
1   Reva V 8 years ago

eye pain,strabismus, left eye turned toward nose,convergent
Please help me doctors, iam a 24years a college student,i used to study a lot,now i gets
Madan 2009-09-14
1   Reva V 8 years ago

nightfall problem
I am suffering from nightfall for the last 5 years .It occurs 3 to 4 times in fortnight .p
singhricky 2009-09-14
3   Reva V 8 years ago

general weakness
Sir, please suggest me something for general weakness , i am so weak that doing little wor
alimaaz 2009-10-23
2   Reva V 8 years ago

Please Help Me
I want to get advice about my fatherís illness. He is 65 Year old; His Right 9th 10th Nerv
gurninderbhalla 2009-09-15
2   Reva V 8 years ago

how to use antidote
i want to use antidote, but dont know how. how many doses of antidote should be taken.
sadwife 2009-10-24

Premature Grey Hair, Hair Thinning
My Husband is 42yo. His hair started greying when he was 27yo. Now his hair is thinning es
winuby 2009-10-24
1   Reva V 8 years ago

Cerebral Palcy (CP )
I am having Two Kids. Both of them are suffering from CP becasue of Galactosemia. Their IQ
jainam 2009-10-24

My son who is 14years of age needs to gain height. He is shortest in his class at 154cms.H
balmeet 2009-10-24

Dr Mehfooz, Plz Help
I am KAZ . , 31 year old, Married male, I was given Acid -Phosph 1M or Phos acid by a doct
kazkaz 2009-10-24

My 4yo son has bad hayfever and rhinitis. Blocked nose either runny, crusty or snotty. It
winuby 2009-10-24
2   winuby 8 years ago

Toddler in ear pain
My 19 month old son is pulling and digging at his left ear. The ear is red and he cries if
amiebeth01 2009-10-23

adeno carcinoma , needs suggestion, any exprienced homeopath?
Patient ID: Sex:Male Age:55 Nature of work:House worker, Patients sufferings are descri
kamrul 2009-10-24

Dr. sammer , dr. deoslok or any other?
I have a question- 1.Do homeopathic medicine act after using higher potencies of a medicin
alamreza 2009-10-24

Chikungunya & Homeopathy
HOMEOPATHY & CHIKUNGUNYA Ė SUCCESS STORY The history of my dadís chikungunya attack
prajeev 2009-10-23

sulfar30 and200
sulfar30 and200 From dear sir i took alfar 30 for 3 times and followed by 1m one time, bu
shaheenkhan 2009-10-23

Flu Prevention - when someone in your home has the flu
My sister is taking Oscillococcinum, but I feel there is no way to avoid her germs. What
LilyMom 2009-10-20
2   maheeru 8 years ago

Recurring ear and skin infections in dog
My German Shepherd gets very frequent ear and skin infections. She has a hearty appetite
ibelieve 2009-10-21
1   maheeru 8 years ago

burning feet ps: thank you!
PS. Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!!
BURNINGFEET 2009-10-22

Hi Dr I am 24 years. From past 2 or 3 months my left side chest became little hard and n
bodybuilder 2009-10-23
1   bodybuilder 8 years ago

attn dr. mehfooz ur rehman
Salam sir my name is waqas from pak. i am 27 years old. sir i am feeling pain below my l
asimattar 2009-10-12

niel pls respond
Dear all, I am sending my wives answers to standard Questionnaire.Please Advice. 1.Desc

homeopathylover 2009-09-04
15   homeopathylover 8 years ago

thin penis
hello doctor Mahfooz, hope you doing well. i am 27 years old boy. my penis is very small a
nice_ghost 2009-10-22
6   nice_ghost 8 years ago

Homeopathy - Side Effects ???
Hello I am curious to know if homeopathy has any side effects for chronic diseases .. It
nsashu 2009-10-22

Constitutional remedy brings success for genital herpes for 15 years before becoming antidoted.
I am a 57-year-old male who contracted genital herpes 30 years ago and suffered outbreaks

Zorax 2005-11-15
14   ooand 8 years ago

C after LM
Friends, can i administer 1M after LM 0/3? are there patients who respond better to C pote
pcthahir 2009-10-22

Please help !! Herniated disc
Hello all, I am from Bombay, India. I have been having lower back pain for a while not
masteroros 2009-10-21
6   sahai 8 years ago

My daughter has been suffering from a fissure since the birth of her daughter almost one y
ktolleson 2007-08-30
3   romyatul 8 years ago

Genital herpes treatments and signs
Possible treatments eastern western oral topologically or spiritual. Meds pills snake oil
Ryansy 2009-10-22

atopic dermatitis.
4 year old girl.Diagnosed with atopic dermatitis since one and half years. Shifted to bang
drmadhumati 2009-10-21
2   drmadhumati 8 years ago

Jaborandi -q and Jaborandi extract
can someone pls tell if Jaborandi-q (mother tincture) is same as Jaborandi exttract..i wan
Tommys 2009-10-22

Hormonal Imbalance
I want to know that, is there any medicine to cure hyperthyroidism and decreased testoster
Parimal_N 2009-10-19
1   Parimal_N 8 years ago

albumin trace in urine
my child is 10 y old. high weight is 23 kg. he is under weight, he is suffering from feave
mguptapdil 2008-04-04
7   mguptapdil 8 years ago

albumin traced in urine
The report of my 11 years male child is as under, Albumin trace in urine test, suffering
mguptapdil 2009-09-21
2   mguptapdil 8 years ago

please help my wife
hello drs it has been at least two years my wife have caugh.its kind dry cough no mucus mo
imran655 2009-06-29

feel no pleaseur when ejaculation
hello dr my problem is that i do not feel pleasure when i ejaculate during sex i am 46 and
imran655 2009-09-23

Severe dry cough .
My husband has very severe dry cough . he had sore throat one week ago but there was no f
nikkikumar 2009-10-21

No menstrual cycle x2yrs
I am a 38 yr old female who prior to the last 2yrs have had irregular periods for most of
gurly 2009-10-21

remedy for high cholestrol and triglycerides and LDL
1. Age=44 2. Sex=male 3. country=usa 4. climate=cold 5. current complain=high cholestrol,h
jayaraj 2009-10-22

Prostate problem / Prostatitis - Which remedy
1) Urgency to urinate often. Day time better, worse after afternoon. Night time must wake
johnnyk 2009-10-18
8   johnnyk 8 years ago

Toddler sleep disturbance - chamomilla?
My toddler is 23 months old - and has never slept through the night. She was very colic f
sleeplessinBalt 2009-10-21

Dr. Sameer for my daughter
Hello doctor, Again thank you so much for helping my son! My daughter is 11 years old.

sindym 2009-01-19

sulfar30 and200
dear sir i took alfar 30 for 3 times and followed by 1m one time, but i followed my belly
shaheenkhan 2009-10-21

Need Help
Hi, For over a couple of months i have a boil recurring in my arm pit with little puss oo
king_kris2002 2009-10-21

Rectum, Backache and Respiratory Treatmnent
I would have abdomen, respiratory and backache problems. Abdomen - bloated as usual from

pimathew 2009-05-15
123   pimathew 8 years ago

Attn Dr.Akshay
Sir, As per ur recommedation I'm using Slicea 200. Yesterday i had taken the second d
pradeepx28 2009-10-19
4   pradeepx28 8 years ago

Severe eczema, bedwetting, cold n blocked nose...
Dr Sameer, Please advise - my son is 7 years old, he suffers from severe eczema, bedwett
anxiousmum 2009-09-10
11   anxiousmum 8 years ago

Dengue in our city......Need experts help..
Helloo Experts... Thrzz a need of your experts comments regarding dengue fever which mult
anshulstar2000 2009-10-21

Dr Mahfooz, There patches of ringworm on my left neck and have tried Bacillinum
rozanosaad 2009-10-20
6   drlkumar 8 years ago

increase height
my height is 5'3. how to increase my height
nani_nalli 2009-10-21

height increase
my daughter is 19 years of age and 4'10' i want her to gain 3-5 inches height. is
neena batra 2009-10-13

flatulence through vagina
Kind attn: Doctors, i am 35 yrs female suffering from flatulance through vagina with a big
tamilnadu 2009-10-13
4   tamilnadu 8 years ago

genital warts
dear doctor i am surrered from genital warts for 1year.and wart on left hand . i have take
om457289 2009-10-21

I am new to homeopathy and don't understand the numbers. I know 200c is stronger than
dan797s 2009-10-21