🔍       Basket Empty

i About Homeopathics
Remedy Finder App🛒 Remedy Store
Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumsPopular Topics

dr. sameer please help for OCD case
hi dr. sameer can ypu please help us i mean my wife she suffering with ocd thanks

msumal 2009-12-04

need help urgently...the baby hates food!!
Hi, I need help for a friend's baby...she is 14 months old. Underweight...7.8kgs and

arien 2009-11-30
8   ammu2k 8 years ago

Anemic, Eczema, Heat in Liver
Hello, This is my first time on this forum. I'm here for my daughter with following

sas79gi 2009-12-01
4   sas79gi 8 years ago

Poor Sinus Drainage
I frequently suffer from frontal sinus blockages. Once blocked there is no discharge and a

pammie 2009-12-03

Brain Tumour
Good Morning I have my son 4.5 years who went Hydrocephalus VP shunt last year and was di

Ramesh_blr 2009-11-26
8   Reva V 8 years ago

Question about Caladium 200
My question is regarding caladium 200. Will Caladium 200 decrease sexual desire or will it

Cool boy 2009-12-03
2   Cool boy 8 years ago

chest keloid
Hi, I'm a male and have a keloid about the size of a nickel right on the center of my

haydenV 2009-12-02

no cure here!
I have posted here my question 3 time but no proper reply from concern doctors. pls. reply

triple www 2009-12-03

Using Herbs & Natural Ingredients to Reduce Cellulite
Itís a lazy way to reduce cellulite, no hours of tedious exercises required, no operation

Juana Simpson 2009-12-03

Extensive Hair Fall
Dear Doctor, I had an extensive hair fall for last one and half year and due to that my h

Ritsy 2009-12-03

to dr sameer, 18 years old problem, causing depression now, pls help
i'm 31 year old woman, i'm suffering from bad acne for past 17 to 18 years. the

serai 2009-12-03

burning, ithchy scalp on crown , hairline and hairloss
i hope someone can help or give advise as im becoming very distressed with my condition,,

dari78 2009-12-03

Fluid in the ear?
I have a dilemma... all of a sudden I feel as if my right ear is submerged in water. For a

chachakat 2009-12-03

Anal fistula - any success stories???
I'd like to hear any success stories for healing anal fistulas. What did you take?

sanjean 2009-12-02

spermatohorrea(jiryan)
Doctor, i m 18 years old boy.i m suffering from spermatohorrea for at least 1.5years.I m n

umar latif 2009-12-02
1   Reva V 8 years ago

masturbation effects
Hi! I am 22 and just moved to London for studies basically i am from Pakistan. I never had

KHAN905 2009-12-02
1   Reva V 8 years ago

Blood in urine
This morning when I went to the restroom I had a bearing down feeling in the abdominal are

cinnamon 2008-01-02
14   congested 8 years ago

Acne and no ovulation...need help
I'm 29 years old and I have acne in my maxillary and chin zone, chest and back. What

Margaret Olive 2009-12-02

Acne

Margaret Olive 2009-12-02

Polycystic Ovaries and getting pregnant
Hello! I am very new to homeopathy and I am quite desperate - as allopathic doctors only g

nettle 2009-11-19
8   nettle 8 years ago

Breathing difficulty
2.5 months ago i got hypertension ( which is now under control with allopathic medicines).

nk33333 2009-12-02

recurrent and severe wheezing of 3 yrs 9 months child
Hi experts, This is in continuation with my son's bronchitis problem which I already

jyothis1 2009-12-02

srisri plz reply
dear doctor u have advice me to take DAMIANA 3X tab 2 tablet in the night but in the marke

zamohammed 2009-12-02

gynic remedy
I am 23 yrs old and married last for 8 months. Before marriage I used have regular menstr

quixote9 2009-12-02

Please help, experiencing major hair loss
Hello Dr Sameer, My name is Preeti and i was wondering if you could reccomend anything for

preetigarcha 2009-12-02

all doctors pls help!
i'm a 31 yr old woman. i'm suffering from bad acne for past 17 to 18 years. the

serai 2009-12-02

nasal problem anxiety low eneregy
I am 39 years old. I suffer from following physical problem: Allergy, nose ear eye throa

choudhury12 2009-12-02

Humble Request to All Doctors.
Humble Request to All learned Doctors. Please help me to recover from ďalbumin in urineĒ

sal160us 2009-11-30

18 month old 5 day runny nose
Can you suggest medicine for an 18 month old with constant runny (clear) nose for 5 days.

babycold 2009-12-01

sanandam77 2009-12-02

Cluster Headaches
My husband was diagnosed with cluster headaches 6 years ago. He has been on so many differ

redcat750 2009-12-02

Digestive Problem
डॉक्टर ji मुझे 6-7 typhoid fev

gurninderbhalla 2009-11-30
8   gurninderbhalla 8 years ago

10 months post appendectomy pain
My daughter, 13 , had her appendix removed in Feb. 2009. She seemed to recover fine, but

sooner44 2009-12-01

vaginosis? mixed infections?
Hi, I am 24 year old female, and i've been suffering from various infections for seve

mia005 2009-10-22

dr. sameer please help,
i'm suffering from bad acne for past 17 to 18 years. the acne has spread to back and

serai 2009-12-02

14 month kid , vimitting and pass loose motion
my 14 month daughter who weighs 10 KG has been vomiting & passing loose motion from the la

kr_himanshu 2009-12-02
1   Reva V 8 years ago

Dr. Mahfooz, Sameer and All.
Dr. Mahfooz, Sameer and All. Please prescribe remedy for a 59 years old lady who has cre

sal160us 2009-12-02

Fatigue
I would like some help with fatigue, I feel kinda tired most the time, although I get ever

Rch9418 2009-12-01

Bacilinum for Scap Ringworm
The homepathy gave my 6 year old child a remedy for Ringworm! Bacilinum 200c... 2 days a

gabsmom 2009-12-01

Skin and waterly stool problem
Could you please recommend me prescription for 47 yrs of age person suffering from *Sun a

sal160us 2009-12-01

Maelina Femine Care
Hi again. On 1/13/07 StaceyP posted she had bought this product just recently. I am tryin

eileenb 2007-04-12
6   massfare 8 years ago

dr mehfooz! help needed
i am 26 and height 5'10'. weight 55+. i had masturbated for a long time. now its

showdown 2009-12-01

Help needed!!!!!

showdown 2009-12-01
1   showdown 8 years ago

weak teeth 5 year old
I have a 5 year old son who needs some help. When I was pregnant with him I had a SEVERE

bohomama4 2009-04-19
33   bohomama4 8 years ago

No Height or Weight gain in 13 month baby
Hello, I have 13 month old baby who did not gain any height or weight in past 6 months. S

Needhelpinwghtgain 2009-02-11
420   Needhelpinwghtgain 8 years ago

BBT remains low for 65 days,anovulatory cycle & red spotting,trying to conceive plz help
Hi, I am 25 yrs old.my problem is I had my periods before 2months(sep 25) till now no ov

goodneeds 2009-12-01

hashimoto's thyroiditis, severe fatigue, PMS, painful periods, body aches in back
I have had Hashimoto;s thyroiditis for 15 years, been on levoxyl 37.5mcg daily for 8 years

joyfulgirl104 2009-10-21
16   joyfulgirl104 8 years ago

Asthama For Dr J T De Livera Urgent please
Good morning doctor.. I have heard a lot abt u and wanted to ask u a question.. I am from

aayush 2009-12-01

Neck Pain

jitukr 2009-12-01

Too many Homeopathic remedies
Hi I suffer from Rosacea, digestive complaints, seborrheic dermatitis and chapped lips, i

Michaeluk 2009-12-01

Chickengunya
I would like to prevent my family from Chickengunya diseas give me suggestion

mdaurang 2009-12-01
1   drpriyadarshini 8 years ago

erectile problem&constipation[hard stools]
57,yrs old,diabetic,hypertensive,taking medicines .please solve problem.

surinder pal singh 2009-12-01

Pleurisy, Left lung, without pain
Good Evening to all, I was infected by enteric fever in February this year. Before this i

kashif12345 2009-11-18
6   kashif12345 8 years ago

height enhancement
Hello Dr. I am 21yrs and 5 feet i would like increase my height by few inches could sugges

swathu 2009-12-01

Viral Chronic Fatigue Syndrome/ IBS
Hi i have two types of viral onset chronic fatigue syndrome. Most important issue i have n

saboter 2009-11-27

Tinnitus
Dear Doctors, Allopathy doctors said that i have Tinnitus problem. i am suffered in left

triple www 2009-12-01

Help for 7 year old please
Hi all I was wondering if someone could help me with a remedy for my daughter. She has h

shellnelliot 2009-11-30

Hashimoto's Thyroiditis - hypersensitive, uticaria
I am a 36 (37 in February) female. I weigh 168 pounds - normally 135, just had a baby. G

Lucid Colour 2009-12-01

Headache issues on exertion
Folks I am 52 yr old male Never smoked Played professional soccer and still play part time

towzer 2009-12-01

To Joe Re: Anal Fistula remedy
I am very glad to have found this site and may finaly get some help! I have read quite a f

sanjean 2009-12-01

Good sprem count but low motility and bad Morphology.
Dear sir, We are planning for a child. I did a semen analysis recently and I have the fol

sri_man 2009-12-01

Reflux several hours after eating - no vomit
Hello, I have non-identical twin boys of 20 months with reflux. They are both on medicat

ambermel 2009-11-24

sick kitten may have fip - help!
About a two months ago we got a new kitten and is now just over 4 months old. She is reall

bonnienclyde 2009-11-29
1   maheeru 8 years ago

Dr. Sameer, Pankaj, Maheeru, Mahfooz please help
Please excuse in the length that i write. I greatly apologize. Long stories that nobody wa

qbsbrown 2009-11-26
19   maheeru 8 years ago

severe myopia and lattice degeneration in the retina
hello! im 25 years old guy. i have severe myopia -16D since my childhood.Now im diagnosed

koolguy 2005-10-24
32   psharan 8 years ago

Remedy Dosage Repetition
Hi Sometime back there was a Post on Homeopathic Remedy Dosage Repetition, could somebody

RajanTX 2009-11-30

Sleep Apnea problem since last 1 year
Patient have been facing sleep apnea problem since last one year. Sex: Female Country: Ind

sachin11 2009-11-29
2   RajanTX 8 years ago

oily scalp & oily fore head & whole nose & face too looks oily an half hour after bathing
pls suggest suitable pills, I'm 36 year old, suffering for oily scalp, dundruff whol

krishnan2112 2009-11-28
2   krishnan2112 8 years ago

alllergy , nasal polyp, IBS
Dear Doctor I am 39 tears old. I suffer from following physical problem: Allergy, nose ear

choudhury12 2009-11-30
1   choudhury12 8 years ago

Very Critical Problem Please help me
In 2004 I have caught by Typhoid fever. Since than I am suffering from Huge Digestive Prob

gurninderbhalla 2009-11-30