- When you visit ABC Homeopathy, we will set cookies on your computer in order to enable certain functionality and to help us to improve the site. Continuing with cookies enables shows acceptance of this.The cookies we set do the following:
- Identify which pages you've visited on our site, including which website referred you to us. This information is fresh for each session. If you go to a different site, and come back to us later, we are (deliberately) unable to link the two visits together. The original referrer data is mainly used for navel gazing. The pages you've visited on our site help us know what you're talking about if you report a problem.
- Store your shopping basket
- Tell us your forum ID, if you are logged in.
Additionally, the remedy finder stores data on your browser, so that it can persist over different pages, enabling you to use the materia medica, for instance. Unless you save a case, or click the feedback tab, this data will not be stored on our server.If you contact us using the contact form, submit feedback, or submit an order, we will then be able to see which pages you've visited on our site in that session.
- We will not share this information with third parties unless required by law.
- If you choose to use the translate feature, Google will doubtless set their own cookies on your device, and use them to stalk you with ads for things you've already bought and so on.
Information you Submit to ABC Homeopathy
Details supplied to us for the purpose of buying remedies.
- To fulfill your order, we will pass your details on to trusted third parties who will process your order.
- Other than the above, we will not divulge your details to any third party except as required to by law.
- We will not subscribe you to any mailing list or otherwise
use your information for marketing purposes, except that we
- Email you to remind you that you have not completed the checkout process if that is the case. We will only send you one such email per aborted order.
- BCC TrustPilot on your order email for the purpose of garnering reviews. These reviews help new customers decide if they should order from us or from elsewhere. If there's a specific issue you'd like to discuss, please contact us
- Notify you of major changes to the site which we believe you may be interested in, though we will not send more than two such communications in any given year.
- As we do not ship remedies to the EU, we have no EU customer details on record.
Details supplied to the remedy finder.
- We keep anonymous records of what search terms you use, which symptoms are included in your case, and which remedies get suggested to you. This information is totally anonymous, except where the 'save a case' feature is used.
Details supplied to 'save a case' from the remedy finder.
- Where you save a case, it is necessary for us to link the information in your remedy finder session to your email address. There's no way we can reliably store your case otherwise.
- We will not divulge these details to any third party.
- We will not subscribe you to any mailing list, nor use your information for marketing purposes.
- We may use your e-mail address to inform you of changes to the database which may affect your saved case(s), though we are under no obligation to do so.
- Should you wish to delete your remedy finder cases, you can do so by logging in. Should you wish to remove your account entirely, please contact us using the link on the left.
Details supplied to the forum.
- Information you supply to the forum is publicly available, and if you choose to make your email address visible in your profile, or include it in a post, you may well receive unsolicited commercial email from third parties who are in no way connected to ABC Homeopathy, but have found your information on our website.
- We will not share email addresses which are not publicly available, and will not release them to third parties except as required to by law.
- We will not subscribe you to any mailing list, nor use your information for marketing purposes, except we may notify you of changes to the site that are likely to affect your use of the forum.
- Occasionally, another member may ask for your email address. In these circumstances, we will email you to give you their email address.
- Should you wish to revoke your forum posts, you can delete them by logging in and deleting them one at a time. Alternatively, please contact us using the link on the left.
- Reviews are public. Do not say anything in a review that you are not happy to broadcast to the world, or at least withold personally identifiable information if you do.
- Your IP address is stored for spam prevention purposes. We do not store your name and location details from the review against any ID. We can not, for example, reliably correlate purchases (i.e. name and addres data) with your review.
- As a convenience, we do store your name and location details (as you supply them), directly on your computer, but we only access this from the review script. i.e. you remain anonymous to us after posting a review.