≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Crataegus Hawthorne question

My grandmother is a Doctor of Homeopathy in India. She is visiting me here the US. She has been taking Crataegus/Hawthorne for a while now. She uses the mother tincture.

She has used up the bottle that she brought with her and she needs to obtain some more. I have searched for it online and am having some trouble finding it. Does anyone know of any locations where I can order this from (Or a physical store in the MD/PA area where I can obtain this)

Any assistance you can give me will be appreciated.
  LChawla on 2007-01-18
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
yes we have the medicine. I can send the medicine if you in need.
dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade
i live in usa and i have been using crataegus i buy from wild oats store in usa and it is also avalible in all organic food store
like-cure-like last decade
Crataegus for blocked arteries
Crataegus for blocked arteries

A proven thing for blocked arteries is Crataegus Q or the saturated juice of hawthorne berries. Those who can not find Crataegus Q can make it at home.

On all Chinese or Korean stores dried Hawthorne berries are available inexpensively. I bought 2 pounds of berries for just $1.99.

I suggest following way to make Crataegus Q

Soak the berries in lukewarm water for half hour so that all preservatives, if any - dissolve off in the water.

Drain off the water and put wet berries in water + any cheap liquor, vodka or whiskey etc. (Half water half liquor) By each day liquor will contain more juice from the berries.

Take two spoonfuls of that liquid twice a day. When liquid is almost finished and you feel there is still juice in the berries you can add more water + liquor. Or you can make new batch.
vtechy1 last week

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.