ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

Call for Dr.Deshlok - for Hypertension8Dr deshlok, dr kadwa please suggest medicine for vitreous haemorrhage...6dr kadwa or dr deshlok plz1Dr kadwa dr mohla and dr deshlok1attn Dr. deshlok I have ed with diabetes1Dear Dr Deshlok1a case of hypersexuality..For doctor deshlok's attention!!6dr .deshlok and any other dr pls reply1for dr deshlok, sajjad, mehfooz, Saroj, rishamba, gavinimurthy, and all senior Drs please help me out.6bashflower remedy: deshlok sharma2Kind Attn: Dr. Deshlok / Dr. Tahira - Undergone cataract and glaucoma operation - need help9Dr. Mahfooz/Dr. Deshlok Help me in my Acidity Problem40Dr. Mahfooz/Dr. Deshlok Help me in my High Blood Pressure Problem4for deshlok sir only1for Dr. Deshlok or Dr. Kumar6for dr deshlok sir9for deshlok sir20only for dr deshlok sir1for dr deshlok only7for deshlok sir only1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Dr.deshlok need help ....

I am a 24 year old male. i had stinging like pain in my left side of abdomen & after scanning a renal calculus of 6mm size was found in my right kidney. As per the prescription of dr.Tahira
i took berbis vulgaris 30c for two weeks. after 3 weeks the stone size have now reduced to 4mm.
With in two weeks or more I will have to leave for Saudi arabia where i have to work in extremely hot conditions .So do i have to continue the same medicine to prevent the formation of any more calculi .
  sarath on 2008-08-22
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
pls try the following prescription..
1. Berberis Vulg 30C 4 pills three times ina day
2. Sarsaparilla Q 10 drops thrice in ad ay with water
3. Mag. phos 3x 4 tab thrice in ad ay..

continue the above three medicine at a time for reduce the faster stone from the renal area..

dr.deoshlok sharma
deoshlok last decade

Thanks dr.
plz clear this doubt, how much amount of water should be added to Sarasparilla Q .
sarath last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.