Irritable Cough - not getting any reliefSomedays back i have a slight fever. Then I took Belledona 30.
The fever is gone but next day i have a sore throat. Then I took Lachesis 30.
There was no relief.The next day I took Arsenic 30. It give me the relief in sore throat but the fever has come up with body ache and cough.
Then on the next day I took Rhus Tox 30. There was no relief.
2 days after took Bryonia 30. It gives me relief in fever and bodyache. But the cough remains same.
So, now I have a very terrible cough. I am now taking cough syrup. But it is not giving me any relief. Please advice me which medicine to take.
I have put the following details:-
1. Describe your main suffering?
I am having terrible cough. There is muscus in the throat but is not getting out after coughing. It hurts my chest when coughing. The cough is severe at night after midnight. It is mostly worse when i go to sleep at the night. But at the daytime also if i want to sleep the terrible cough comes up.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Nothing other than cough.
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
Irritable mental state.
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
when the cough is worse it hurts my chest badly. I feel burning sensation in my chest. I feel i will suffocate and die from coughing.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
no. It starts 10 days back.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
It is worst at night. Mostly after midnight. Worst when i go to sleep.
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
Talking,spicy food,cold air aggravates my cough. Drinking water gives me relief.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Normal temperature, neither hot nor cold.
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
I am a bit lazy, cheering, bubbly type of girl.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
I feel scared.
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I feel good about them, i like being with them.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Thunderstorm, dark room
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I crave for sweets and chocolates. i dont like bitter foods.
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body cant stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
I have tendency to go to toilets 2-3 times a day. Any change in diet causes a diarrhea.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
I sleep for about 10 hours a day. Dont have any particular posture.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
I am very friendly type of person.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
My father also have diarrhea often.
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.(For Females)
I am slim and tall girl.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
sonu_cemk on 2010-03-13
sonu_cemk last decade
Please take three doses of Phosphorus 200c at a gap of 4 hours.
One dose means
If the medicine is in pills form 4 pills. Don't touch pills with hand. Use cap of bottle to take pills.
If the medicine is in liquid dilution form, 3-4 drops in some 20 ml water. Sip up slowly.
day 2 to day 15
Please take 2 pellets each of the following tissue salts thrice a day at a gap of 4 hours.
kali mur 6x
natrum sulph 6x
ferrum phos 6x
Please follow homeo restrictions like no coffee, no raw onion/garlic, no strong perfumes, don't eat or drink anything within 30 minutes before or after taking medicine.
♡ kadwa last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.