Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum




Professional Constitutional Kit #2: $160.00

Similar conversations:

21 threads


Homeopathy Forum

stramonium for night terror

i have posted a similar question before. i am enquiring about how effective it is for night terror. Sabra told me to try a 1M and it worked great initially. now i keep having to give a dosage every night and if i don't give it for one day she has the terrors. what should i do? has it stopped working ( i don't think so because she is good with it when she has it) or chnge dose?
thanks for any advice

  mother2 on 2005-07-11
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Hi Iam answering this post, as you said that Strammonium worked initially but now it does not. You have described your child as intelligent & bold, this charecteristic along with screaming, kicking in sleep, with talking in sleep occasionally, points to Belladonna. Please try it in 200c , 3 pills in the evening for 3 consequetive nights. You can also give Kali Phos 6x which is a great remedy for calming the nerves. This can be given 2 pills 3 /4 times a day. Kali Phos has worked well before for night terrors in a child with sleep walking.
willway last decade

Yes I agree, lowering the potency could be the solution.
kuldeep last decade

A child of a close friend has been experiencing night terrors. He also has moderately violent actions of frustration at time during the day where he generally throws himself down to the ground or floor, face up.
He has witnessed some violence at least once and is exposed to a lot of kids TV.
Stramonium seems to fit the bill but I am wondering what potency and frequency.
Taoist2 4 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.