ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Kuldip - Juglan Regia

One of my friends gets redish patches on skin, which are irritable. Usually he gets this problem due to allergy, by touching any plastic material like telphoe reciever. Will Juglan regia help, what potency ?
  wahijs on 2005-08-02
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
He can try Juglan Regia but Euphorbium may be better.

Euphorbium is a great shocker, it diverts the ailment to other treatable dimensions which were hard to treat otherwise.

Euphorbium is for all glossy, allergic, itchy, and red skin rashes.
kuldeep last decade
To know more about Euphorbium you can check:

kuldeep last decade
Hi Kuldeep,

I suffer from eczema - located on all areas of folds on my body - elbows, knees, wrists, feet, neck etc.

Do you think Juglans Regia can help me? What potecy should I use?

Thank you
stickyfingaz99 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.