KeloidsHi, I have keloids on my shoulder n chest since last 10 years. I have tried allopathy medicines and injections. It reduced in size but again grew big. Is there a permanent cure in homeopathy for keloids? The keloids are itchy n the chest one is painful and quite big in size.
anshu.lakhmani on 2014-01-03
Can you upload or email me a picture of your keloids.
fitness 5 years agoPls find attached few pictures of my keloids on chest and shoulders
anshu.lakhmani 5 years agothe image size is 1200k and cannot be uploaded here asonly pic less than 64k can be uploaded. Can you share your email id wherein i can send you the pics?
anshu.lakhmani 5 years agoPlease answer the below questions giving as much DETAILS as possible. Don't hurry, take your time to reply. I need DETAILS.
Answers such as Yes/No/Normal are not helpful.
Please leave the questions in place and give your answers under each of them.
1. Your age & sex
2. Describe your appearance i.e. weight, height, body type (thin, medium, chubby, fat etc)
3. Your profession
4. Describe your personality (stubborn, easy going, always in a hurry etc.)
5. What is your main health problem & its symptoms
6. When did this main problem begin
7. Can you relate any event or events which triggered this problem
8. What makes the main problem better
9. What makes it worse
10. How do you feel mentally & emotionally during this problem (weepy, irritable, restless, sad, hopeless, fear of death etc.)
11. What other health problems do you have
12. What makes these other health problems better or worse (explain each problem)
13. How do you relax
14. Do you normally fight or avoid confrontation
15. What animals or insects are you afraid of
16. What situations are you afraid of (e.g. heights, closed spaces, ocean, darkness etc)
17. What occupies your mind mostly
18. How do you respond to consolation & sympathy
19. Do you want to stay alone or with people
20. How is your sleep
21. Do you have any recurring dreams
22. What type of weather do you like and how it affects your complaints
23. Do you normally feel hot or cold
24. What type of clothes you wear (tight, loose, around neck etc)
25. What foods you love
26. What foods you hate
27. What taste you love (sweet, salty, sour, bitter)
28. What taste you hate
29. Do you like warm or cold food
30. Do you want to eat indigestible foods (chalk, mudÖ.)
31. How is your thirst (less, moderate, excessive)
32. Do you have dry lips or mouth or both
33. Any coating on tongue first thing in the morning
34. Any taste or smell from your mouth first thing in the morning
35. How is your skin
36. Details about your sweat (where mostly, how much, smell, stain color)
37. Any problems with ears, nose, chest, throat
38. How is your stool (details of how often, consistency, any blood, any particular smell etc.)
39. How is your urine (details of color, smell, any blood etc.)
40. How is your sexual life & desire
41. Males genitals (erection, pain, itching etc.)
42. Females menses details for regularity, flow, clots, discharge other than menses (reply to all these points)
43. What illnesses are running in your family, motherís side & fatherís side & brothers/sisters
44. Are you taking any medicines (allopathic, homeopathic, supplements, acupuncture etc.)
45. Have you had any surgeries or implants, if yes, give details
46. Have you had any long term treatment (physical or psychological)
47. What homeopathic remedies have you taken in the past (potency, dose, approx. time frame)
fitness 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.