Seeking help from a Homeo Doctor !I m 24 male.
I have some problems. i have written about myself & about the symptoms below.
1.Eczema Worsen at night and in winters.
2.I have very dry skin,
dandruff on scalp & eyes.
3.I am sensitive with hot temperament & very emotional.
4.I sweat more than a normal person in summers.
5.I have sweat in my feet & hands even in winters.
6.I am active & extrovert N i think a lot about small things.
7.I am ambitious & passionate about things.
8.I am very thirsty at night.
Further more i have another issue in my neck i had an MRI n found a osteophytes (bone spurs) in cervical. i feel a stiff neck & shoulders& my curve has been straight. i do not feel relaxed all day.
Another problem with me is of stuttering since my childhood though it has reduced much with age but since i am working so it creates difficulties in my work. I stutter most when i feel cold & nervous.
Another issue i would like to discuss is about my height though i know its late for me but my height is 5'5. if there is any way i could get an inch or two.
I summarized my issues here- Eczema, bone spur, Stuttering & height.
please prescribed me remedies of above issues & i am more focused in my eczema & neck issues. Let me know if you need more details.
haris9450 on 2014-01-05
Patient ID: Sex: Age: Nature of work: Habits:
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experience and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering? State the correct location.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things that aggravate your suffering and those that ameliorate the same? Example: time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do you think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body canít stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
♥ rishimba 5 years ago1. I have eczema breakouts on my arms, legs, hips & sometimes on the upper back.
2 no other physical sufferings apart that i mentioned before regarding my neck. But i had a anterior cruciate ligament replacement in my right knee but now i am fine and normal.
3 i have stress all the time & i m a patient of depression due to family problems & other complexities that i have. i try not to think about it but can't help it. i have a complex of my appearance but i control it & i am not shy & introvert.
4 My neck problem increased when i am at work because of brain work & pressure.
5 i like moderate weather because i sweat too much in summers & because of eczema i hate winters otherwise i like winters.
5 i am Moody nervous & chill person sometimes i get hyper all of sudden but control it eventually.
6 i m not sensitive to external stimuli n i blink eyes too much. doctor said this is because of the dry eye that i have.
6 i love my friends but i don't love family the way i should.
7 i dont have fears n i dont dream repeatedly.
8 i like spices
9 thirst normal but at night it increases
10 i eat alot when i am in mood otherwise normal hunger.
11 my sweat is more in summers than a normal person. facial & scalp sweating is more.
12 i dnt have any allergies to any food.
13 i am emotional & like to do right things n make things right i like to help other. i am very soft from heart & cant see cruelty & wrong things.
haris9450 5 years agoone thing i would like to add is that i dont have control over my sexual desires. when i get horny i have to masturbates even though i forced myself not to. when i get little horny ot just think about something bad; i face frequent regular discharges normally.
haris9450 5 years agoi have extremely dry skin with greasy dandruff on scalp.
haris9450 5 years agoCan you answer a few more questions on the affected part of the skin?
- Describe the look, colour and texture of the affected skin.
- Is it dry or oozing?
- Does it itch? How often?
- Describe all modalities. Does it increase or decrease with changes in environment, food, clothes that you wear or rubbing, time of the day, seasons etc.
Also, describe your overall personality as you come across to your friends and family.
♥ rishimba 5 years agomost of the affected patches are like rings they itch like hell. i mean i itch to bleeding & cant stop myself. patched are red crusty dead skin grows up which lays off when i scratch & bleeding starts. apart from the big patches i have very tiny break outs like needle size small patches spread over the affected part.when i use the tube calendina; after a while water drops form on the patches.
itch increase at night when i try to sleep.
patches are very dry & my skin forms a white dandruff like powder in winter.
i am an easy person with strong sense of humor. i get along with people easily. i talk too much when i am with anyone except my family. deep inside i hate myself dont know why i think its because of the problems that i have especially eczema & my neck stiffness which caused me to move my neck all day long making me weird in front of others.
haris9450 5 years agohere's a pic i downloaded frm google. it resembles my patches.
(This post contains an image. To view the image, please log on.)
haris9450 5 years agoone more thing i had a homeo treatment last year. doctor gave me sulphur one dose to to break out all eczema n cal carb for daily one he said sulphur would bring it out & cal carb would heal it then. all eczema came out n after a time i got healed. i dint have any eczema & itch for 8 months uptill now when it severely breaks out again & so i am having calcarea carbonica 3x thrice daily just in case but no response. it is breaking out constantly in very tiny patches randomly on the mentioned affected areas.
haris9450 5 years agoPlease stop calc carb and after a few days start DULCAMARA 12C three doses a day for some days. When you notice a change in symptom for the better or worse, stop the doses.
Again start taking the doses when the improvement stops.
Don't keep on taking the doses because the skin symptoms may flare up.
Take the doses morning, noon and evening all in empty stomach. Dont take any food for next one hour.
One dose is 3 drops in 10 ml water.
♥ rishimba 5 years agoYes i feel my eczema is increasing day by day i thought cal carb is working.
Please answer my queries:
1 What do u mean by few days. after how many days should i start taking DULCAMARA?
2 Please prescribe me the potency & dosage in pellet form; i am working so cannot take it in office with water.
3 Is this remedy only for eczema or my other problems?
haris9450 5 years agoIf you think Calc Carb is working, then continue it and don't take any other remedy along with it.
Else, stop calc carb and after one week start Dulcamara 12C three doses. If you take it in pellet form, one dose would be just 2 to 3 pellets kept under the tongue.
You seem to have a constitution close to Causticum. If Dulcamara doesn't show response in a few weeks, stop it and come back to me for a constitutional treatment.
♥ rishimba 5 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.