ABC Homeopathy Forum




Aralia Quinquefolia: $6.50


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

can i go for ginseng tablets..?

Sir am masturbating from the age of 16 and within few days my habit became addiction...m 19 now but now I have stopped masturbation. My problem is that though I stopped it but then also during sex wid my gf i cum in 1-2 min ...can say premature ejaculation.
So I am planning to take ginseng tablets 1X ..will they cause any side effects ?
Can i get back my vitality back with them ?
  aditya19 on 2014-01-07
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
I would not do this.
I don't even think you have PE. Research natural ways to work with
your body to get better performance.
simone717 5 years ago

Thnx simone ...but like its a supplement sort of thing ...so can't i just take it to improve my vitality ...
Yeah you may b correct bcz i stopped masturbating week ago only ...

But can't I just take it as a supplenent if it has no side effect...
aditya19 5 years ago

Everything that is not food, has some type of side
effect and so does food if not right. . Ginseng
is given more to sharpen the mind and memory.

You would be better off looking at your diet and liquid intake, upgrading that, making sure you exercise and
work up a sweat for 45 minutes a day and eating
and sleeping at regular times. If you do not eat
and sleep at same times, the body releases stress hormones.

Get the basic building blocks in place before doing herbs,
or medicines and I would go to taking a good vitamin before
I went to herbs or medicines.
simone717 5 years ago

Absolutely correct sir ...thanx for your suggestion ...than would prefer a gymming session rather than a bottle if tabs...
It rrally inspired me...thnx
aditya19 5 years ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.