Hair Loss, Help WantedI am 21 years old and having hair problem since last 1 1/2 years. I have been taking lycopodium 200 (Twice weekly) and using arnica montana hair oil for last 3 months with not much help.
The hair fall is uniform around the head from vertex to the sides. Dandruff also shows up quite often with itching. The hairs can be pulled and removed with little effort without any pain being felt.
The hair from eye brows also come off easily.
The hairs have become thin ever since the problem has occured and i can see my scalp easily.
The hairs become dry and lustreless.
The plams often sweat while writing.
I have thyroid probelms.
The nails grow slowly and needs 2-3 weeks before beening taken care of !!!
I do have few acne marks.
I am a little over weight.
After all this i have decided to take the following combination:
Calc carb 30
4-8 drops ,Twice daily
So, please Help.
lpumsun on 2006-01-09
Please submit your complain in this following format
5. current complain-from how many days-
6. current medicine you are taking
7. sign & Symptom of disease
8. Slight back history
9. family back ground
10. qualification of patient
11. Nature of working
12. desire and aversion of food
13. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behaviour,love and affection. If any secret thing can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be.
14. Aggravation & Ameliration
♥ deoshlok last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.