ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Need help!

I m a 31 year old married man. I have a question. When ever i make love with my wife a transparent fluid comes out of my penis. Is it normal or not? if not then please suggest some remedies for it.
your help is appreciated.

  mos14 on 2006-01-24
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
You are more exited for that you will take staphisgaria 200 daily one dose and report me after a week.
or if any more problem then
Please submit your complain in this following format

1. Name
2. Age
3. Sex
4. country
5. climate
6. Chief Complain-from how many days-(time of aggravation and amelioration)
7. current medicine you are taking
8. sign & Symptom of disease
9. family back ground
10. qualification of patient
11. Nature of working
12. desire and aversion of food
13. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatientÂ…and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behaviour,love and affection. If any secret thing or can not want to discus at forum then you can share your talk directly to email by clicking on your any forum doctor. For a good prescription mental detail is must be.
14. Aggravation & Ameliration
deoshlok last decade
Please advice how to take this medicine. Like how many drops in a day or how many pallets a day. I beleive by 200 you mean 200C.
Your help is really appreciated.

mos14 last decade
Dear Most14
From your post I would think that this is just precum - it's a clear pre-ejaculatory fluid that is normal in all men. If there is burning sensation, odor, or any other sign of infection or disease then I would suggest you go to have yourself checked out at your local health clinic. Precum is actually pre-ejaculation fluid. It ALWAYS come before orgasm (ejaculation) and its purpose is to prepare the urethra for semen. It neutralizes any traces of urine, so that the sperm are comfortable on their way to the vagina, or wherever they are destined for. Another purpose is to lubricate the movement of the foreskin. So - again- if there is a color, smell, discomfort - you will probably want to get checked out by a professional, whether that is allopathic or holistic approach - I would not try and self treat this without a professional opinion especially as it may effect your wife if there is a disease present (which I'm sure there is not - it just sounds like pre-cum to me!) :) Good luck!
awright1676 last decade

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.