≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum



Similar posts:

From Sabra 4Infant reflux - Passkey or Sabra 2Wish to get in touch with Sabra 3Walkin, Sabra ,any experienced homeopath 5Sabra, would like your input.....long post for you 38sajjadakram635 , passkey, sabra, any experienced homeopath 28joe,sajjad,erika,pankaj,sabra pls help 20genital herpes, sabra, passkey, ..someone please help!! 9leg pain, posting for someone else that can't come here...please help...Joe De Livera, or Sabra 5genital herpes, sabra, passkey, someone? please help 1


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Dr Kumar, Sabra, Pankaj Varma

This is in continuation of a long ago post - child Eye issues.

My 6 year old son has had a chalazion in his right lower eyelid for 6 months now.

He is a very bright child, sometimes short tempered (no tantrums though), strong willed and stubborn. Very tall and skinny for his age.

Medicines tried unsuccessfully- some in consultation with a hoemopath- some on advice in this forum



Nux Vomica
4 days of graphites - following which he had a bad cough for 3 weeks - so had to stop and go on antibiotics.
3 days of Thuja 200

Now in the past 2 weeks on advice form a homoepath -
Staphysagaria 200 - 2 pills once a week.

He is prone to frequent cold/coughs - about once a month, which I gues is inevitable because of kindergarten.

While any of these medicines seems to produce a temporary marginal reducation, nothing seems a permanent cure- the chalazion grows to its original size after a few days of maybe marginal reduction in size.

I think there has been some mistake in either the drug prescription or potency or frequency.

What to do?
  new2town on 2006-01-25
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.