Dr. joe De Livera Please Help meMy Mother age 74 is suffering from Paralysis since Last 2 years on her Right Hand and Right Leg and also speech Problem.Her Details is as under..
1. Name: Damyantiben
2. Age: 73
3. Sex: female
4. H & W : 5'3 /60k.g
5. main Problem :paralysis in right hand Right Leg.Partial speech (earlier there are no speech but now she has 80 % speech recovery)
6. High B.P. and piles
7. The Problem is better or worst: can't say
8. Appetite : less than normal thirst normal. like salty taste than sweet.
9. moderate climate prefer.
10. Moderate sleep at night for about 5-6 hour and inday time also frequent sleep with 1/2 hour to 2 hour continue sleep.
11 dreams : can't say
12 Perspiration : Moderate, in summer
13. stool: mix, some time hard, some time soft, some time normal
14. urine: quantity normal some time less, color yellow or pale yellow ( Urine cathetor installed and pus cells found in urine. we are giving martifur medicine for that also vitain C tablet)
15. my self 40 age doing my own business bt right now i am behind my mother service most of day. i am very positve attitude person doing all for my mother's wellness
16. extreme helpful to the doctor
17. Family medical history: good.
18. treatment taken in past: for B.P. only some time taken tratment for less hemoglobin at present she has 10.6 % hemoglobin.
19. Present medication: for b.P Telsar 40 and amlopin M and some ayrvedic treatmet like Ashwagandha, shilajit, Rasraj Ras, Yogendra Ras, Bruhad Wat chintamani Ras, Mahayograj Guggle, etc
20. she can pull his leg if we pinch on Right leg but can't make staright it herself and no movement in Hand even we pinch on hand but she can feel pinch on right lag
[message edited by Bhavin parekh on Thu, 02 Jun 2016 09:52:39 UTC]
Bhavin parekh on 2016-06-02
I have my own Website and you are requested to copy your post in it and I shall try to help your mother with my therapy aka "Joepathy"
♥ Joe De Livera 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.