ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

dr kadwa help me

my name is harry..my age is 23.my height is 6 ft.....my weight is 78 kg....i also had habit of masturbation since 17-18 ......i used to do it daily one time by rubbing penis against bed but...from last three years i was doing 4-5 times daily by rubbing penis against bed for hours....i never felt any type of weakness nor i look thin...i have a strong personality..the only thing i noticed that 70% of my hair are greyed now....6 month ago i had problem of head pain...half head pain and on back side of pain ...it wasmigraine...i left masturbation and satrated focussing onyoga.....i used yo do yoga daily for 2 hours....two month after one day i had frequent urination..the same problemgoes on for three day so i had check..it was urine infection along with prostate enlarge 22.6cc....and my weight was reduced then..4-5 kg....buf uric acid was normal...but from that day i used to have more symptomsuch as penis head pain..a very sharp pain inflammationof legs and whole body....numbness and tingling in whole body....pain in whole body even mouth....stomach pain....i noticed...from these five month excessive hair growth in my body...too.much hair all over body....eyesbrows are becoming thicker ...head hair chest hair...except i dnt have beard....i have high bp 150/100....all my these symptoms correlate to adernal gland disease.i have dark coloured urine...or pitutary tumour as my head pains a lot but stomach too...my belly fat is coming too ..i am gaining weight even i have reduced deit....i m in the doubt how can masturbation can cause adernal gland disease?
  harry250513 on 2016-06-02
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.