frequent stoolHello doctor,
now a days i am facing a problem that i have to got to toilet within 15 minutes of eating food.
Why this is happening.
Kindly tell me provide some remedy
hp1990 on 2016-07-03
1. Podophyllum-200 6 pills twice a day for 10 days and then give feedback
♥ homeo_helper 3 years ago
Word of Advice: Be sensible about your health, always click the username of anyone giving advice on this forum to know about them first, instead of blindly following advice which is sometimes reckless & dangerous. Also, read this: http://www.abchomeopathy.com/forum2.php/506104/
fitness 3 years ago
hp1990 3 years ago
• Answer below each question leaving questions in place.
• Answers should be detailed.
• Yes/No/Normal are not helpful answers.
1. Your appearance (gender, age, weight, height)
2. What are the symptoms of the problem
3. In your view, what caused this problem
4. What non-medicinal action makes the problem better
5. What non-medicinal action makes the problem worse
6. How are you feeling emotionally during the problem e.g. restless, calm, stubborn, weepy, want to be alone, fear of death etc
7. Are you feeling cold or warm
8. How is your level of energy
9. How is your thirst
10. Are your lips or mouth dry
11. Any strong like or dislike regarding food taste that has developed during this illness e.g. salty, sweet, sour, bitter etc
12. Any other health issues that you have
13. What allopathic medicines are you taking
14. What homeopathic medicines have you taken in last 3 months (dates, dose, potency)
fitness 3 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.