azospermia in c/o small hypovolumic both testiesA 30 yrs. Male,
He planning for child last 8 yrs.
Coitus 2 times/ day.
Perspiration - on plam and sole.
Thrist - 25 -30 glass /day drinking.
Craving - spice, vegetables.
Aversion - rice
Stool - two time/day
Sleep- on right side
Talking during sleep.
I have taken PHOS 30 BD FOR 2 MTHS.
But reports have no improved.
So please suggest,
Which medicines is work in my case.
I want the child.ple.suggest.
jilesh tank on 2017-03-22
Copy this and resend to me:
2. built up:obese/moderate/slim
3. complexion: fair,dark
5. complaints with duration,location,sensation etc:
6. complaints :when its more-by pressure,what time,heat,cold,season,food,eating,by sleep,by sweat,by urine etc.?
7. complaints:when its better--by pressure,what time,by heat, bycold, season,food, eating,by sleep,by sweat,by urine etc.?
8. mind:sensitive/angry/sad/weeping/fear of etc.,memory,desire company,grief,lewd etc.
9. thermal:which weather do you prefer hot or cold? Which is intolerable?
10. Frequent or occasional nausea,vomiting to any food,headache,gas trouble,leucorrhea(white discharge-females) ,dandruff,hairfall etc.explain if any
11. Stool:regular,quantity,frequent urging,satisfied
12. Urine: regular,quantity,frequent urging,satisfied
14. Sleep:satisfied/disturbed?particular dreams?
15. Appetite: how often,quantity,satisfied?
16. Thirst: how many glasses ?how often?
17. Cravings:salt/sweet/sour /milk/egg/meat/veg/fruit/vinegar etc.
18. Aversion: salt/sweet/sour /milk/egg/meat/veg/fruit/vinegar etc.
19. Intolerant foods if any which might be your favorite or not.
20. How is your sex life?no desire,premature ejaculation,no erection,painful sex?
21. Any other things which you think it make you unique from others ..
♥ drthoufeequebhms last year
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.