Erectile Dysfunction due to prolonged diabetesI got diabetes 28 years ago when I was in primary school. I am married with two children. For the past few months I have started experiencing erectile problem. My erection does not last long enough for complete intercourse. I discussed the problem with my doctor who conducted few tests to determine my testorone levels and found them to be alright. He then prescribed Viagra. That helps some time but not always. Another problem is that during intercourse I have started feeling breathlessness which was not a problem before. Can anyone help me with finding suitable cure in homeopathic medicines
Calgary on 2017-03-22
Copy this and resend to me:
2. built up:obese/moderate/slim
3. complexion: fair,dark
5. complaints with duration,location,sensation etc:
6. complaints :when its more-by pressure,what time,heat,cold,season,food,eating,by sleep,by sweat,by urine etc.?
7. complaints:when its better--by pressure,what time,by heat, bycold, season,food, eating,by sleep,by sweat,by urine etc.?
8. mind:sensitive/angry/sad/weeping/fear of etc.,memory,desire company,grief,lewd etc.
9. thermal:which weather do you prefer hot or cold? Which is intolerable?
10. Frequent or occasional nausea,vomiting to any food,headache,gas trouble,leucorrhea(white discharge-females) ,dandruff,hairfall etc.explain if any
11. Stool:regular,quantity,frequent urging,satisfied
12. Urine: regular,quantity,frequent urging,satisfied
14. Sleep:satisfied/disturbed?particular dreams?
15. Appetite: how often,quantity,satisfied?
16. Thirst: how many glasses ?how often?
17. Cravings:salt/sweet/sour /milk/egg/meat/veg/fruit/vinegar etc.
18. Aversion: salt/sweet/sour /milk/egg/meat/veg/fruit/vinegar etc.
19. Intolerant foods if any which might be your favorite or not.
20. How is your sex life?no desire,premature ejaculation,no erection,painful sex?
21. Any other things which you think it make you unique from others ..
♥ drthoufeequebhms last year1. 40 Years old
2. Built is moderate
3. Complexion is dark
4. I am a banker
5. Complaints: Erection comes with excitement but does not last for full satisfactory intercourse.
6. No particular pressure or anything.
7. Same condition all the time irrespective of weather or any other factor.
8. I have a relaxed mind and never take undue tension for anything.
9. Extremely hot weather is intolerable. I like moderate weather.
10. I have had severe dandruff problem since teenage and by now have lost most of my hair. Moreover for the past one year or so I have started looking a lot older than my original age.
11. Stool is regular and I have never had any serious stomach problems.
12. Urine is also regular and frequent.
13. I used to sweat profusely in Pakistan in the hot summer weather and my sweat also has an odour.
14. Sleep is always sound and satisfying. I do have to get up once or twice during night to go to the bathroom.
15. Appetite is good.
16. Thirst is normal. I take 5 to 7 glasses of water in a day.
17. No particular cravings
18. No particular aversion as well
19. I do not like mutton or beef very much.
20. I have sex once or twice a week on regular basis. But as told earlier now I am having problem due to in consistent erections. Viagra does help some times but not always.
21. One of my testicles is not fully developed since birth and my doctor has had an MRI on it to determine whether it needs to be removed to avoid prostate comications in future
Calgary last year
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.