Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum


Homeopathy Forum

Dr kadwa pls reply..

This is Nayeem from kerala. I m 25 years of age. Im taking psychiatric medications (Fluvoxamine+ Clozapine) But no effect.

I had epilepsy soon after birth. And tuberculosis at the age of 4 and half.

My symptoms are :

1. Chronic anxiety.
2. Nervous dread
3. Negativity/Clutter/lack of mental clarity.
4. Paranoia/suspeciousness
5. Violent behaviour (seldom)
6. Inability to face people/crowd / social anxiety. Very little or no social interraction
7. Thoughts like What others may think on me.
8. While going through. Town area i think, everybody is looking/Try to bothering me.
9. Low mood (always)
10. Im very sensitive too...

Pls tell me sir which homeopathic medicines will be helpfull to me.

Thanks. ☺
  nayeemcity on 2018-01-03
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take Ambra Grisea 30 and Kali Phos 30 twice a day for 15 days and see how that affects.

One dose means 2 pills each of both remedies at a time.
kadwa 9 months ago

Can i take anacardium 200 with these

Anacardium best fit for my symptoms... , for inferiority complex and low self esteem. Paranoia and suspeciousness
[Edited by nayeemcity on 2018-01-06 16:16:49]
nayeemcity 9 months ago

Dr kadwa pls reply
nayeemcity 9 months ago

In that case first you take Anacardium 200 in evening for 15 days and see how that affects. We may test other remedies later.
kadwa 9 months ago

Should i take after lunch at noon... ??

In evening i'll be in work..
nayeemcity 9 months ago

You may take before going to bed.
kadwa 9 months ago

Thnx sir..
nayeemcity 9 months ago

2 drops or 3 drops... ?
nayeemcity 9 months ago

2 or 3. The result should be same.
kadwa 9 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.