Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum


Homeopathy Forum

for advice

Sir, I want to use Onosmodium medicine for sexual desirous in my wife. Her age is 38 with two child. can I use this medicine. If I want use this in which potency can i use. if any side effects of this medicine. sir, kindly give me advice.
  rameshkumarmoa on 2018-03-07
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
give her in 200C. five drops dose after every 4day. and report after two weeks

dr. mahfooz
Mahfoozurrehman 9 months ago

thx for advice sir, but i want to know what will its doses i mean how many times in a day and sir any side effect?
[Edited by rameshkumarmoa on 2018-03-09 07:43:11]
rameshkumarmoa 9 months ago

Sir please advice 5 drops dose in hole day one time? Any side effects sir.
rameshkumarmoa 9 months ago

The correct thing to do is explain details about your wife. Her mood,
Period issues, is she tired, etc. have things always been this way , etc.

Post again and ask for 0antivirus, healer21. They will have questions,
And your wife has to give info direct or to you for answers.
There can be many causes for this -

Dr mahfooz sometimes gives advice on here but rarely any follow up
And absent for long periods of time.
[Edited by simone717 on 2018-03-09 18:37:03]
simone717 9 months ago

Sir her mood is irritating, period is normal, some years before i.e before issue of my daughter all is well, wife is supporting after her birth of 7 yrs her mood is irritating and she is not interested in sex.
rameshkumarmoa 9 months ago


I am not prescribing. Please make a new thread,
And you can put 0antivirus, healer 21, or other
Prescribers in your headline to see if they will take the case.

Please put the last info you wrote about her in the new thread.
simone717 9 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.