Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum

Similar conversations:

33 threads


Homeopathy Forum


Is there any kind of natural remedy for this? I am 60 years of age and am starting to grow hair on my chest and back. SO disturbing.
  resajay on 2018-04-13
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Pl take
1. Olium Jacoris-30 6 pills twice a day
2. Thuja-200 6 pills at bed time
Pl take above treatment for 15 days and then give feedback

homeo helper
homeo_helper 6 months ago

Let me know your detailed ailments right now along with following:
Body weight?
If female, Last Menstrual Period, How long it stays.
When you wake at morning
When yo go to bed
What you do
What's your daily diet
How much water you drink everyday
Any Digestion issue
Any mood swing
Any issue with sleep
Any issue in gaining/losing weight.
Dr R Basu 6 months ago

Weight - 154 lbs.
Height 5'3
BP Blood Pressure? 120/80
Uterus removed 25 years ago. Still have ovaries.
I wake up at 5 a.m.
Bedtime is around 9:00 p.m.
Housewife who watches her grandson daily.
Diet could be better. Trying to eat healthier. More vegetables less starches. Not very big on meat.
About 3 glasses of water daily.
no digestion seems to be good. Eat Bran daily
Been feeling so depressed this last month. But I seem to be coming out of that.
Sleep is pretty good. sometimes I wake up to go to bathroom.
Cant seem to lose weight .
resajay 6 months ago

Increase water intake. Drink at leat 3 litre of water daily.
Avoid coffee.Tea is OK.
Add 250 gm of fresh fruit in your daily diet.
Walk for 30 minutes regularly.
Now medicine.
Arsenic Album 200C one dose in every 3rd day (4 dose)
Feedback after 15 days.
Dr R Basu 6 months ago

Thank you.
resajay 6 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.