Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy Forum




Silicea: $6.50First Aid Kit: $160.00

Similar conversations:

62 threads


Homeopathy Forum

Silica 6x

Hey I gave to my son silica 6x for developmental delay for two weeks 2 pills twice a day. My spn became sick with cough and runny nose the first day I gave him.it is now the third week with cough.should I do anything?
Thank you
  Argie1 on 2018-05-24
This is an internet forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
If he has shown improvement in his key health, you may let his nasal discharge continue.
kadwa 5 months ago

Yes I saw difference in his understanding and he is singing a lot. He Repeats the songs.
Argie1 4 months ago

Hey cough is still there. Can you help me?can silica make a cough that doesnt go away? Is a very strog cough. Itdoesnt look like to go.
Dry in the night.mucus in the morning tht doesnt want to clean....
Thank you
Argie1 4 months ago

And he got toxic synovitis as well. Can this be aggravation from the silica? If yes can you give me the antidote? Or some help
Argie1 4 months ago

He has become very stubborn as well and he says all the time no
Please help
Argie1 4 months ago

Try puls. 6c a couple of doses and see if it helps.
maheeru 4 months ago

Is this an antidote? Thankyou
Argie1 4 months ago

Is this antidote? And is ok to give 30c?
Argie1 4 months ago

Please give him causticum 30 twice a day for 3 days and see how that affects.
kadwa 4 months ago

It was not an anti dote, but a good follow up remedy that might have taken away the bad effects. While trying to negate bad effects low potencies like 6c would be preferred. 30c would have been ok.

Since Kadwa is back you may follow his advice.
maheeru 4 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.