ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

in need of some urgent advice!!

My father is suffering from chronic alcoholism. The past six months have been horrible for him as well as the family.He also reports of some supernatural stuff that he is experiencing.
He was never a day drinker but suddenly he became one. He has been hospitalised for the same(detox) and has even stayed at a reputed rehab centre.
But nothing could brim a change. Also, He had work stress from quite a time.
My mother even gave him Go-Tox drops as suggested by a doctor. But he has stopped eating and is not even paying attention to his work.
What should be done?
  grayy1 on 2018-10-31
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Please take Sulphuric Acid 200. One drop in one cup of water. Once a day. Tell all if he improves.
[Edited by Rahul2018 on 2018-10-31 12:49:59]
Rahul2018 11 months ago

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.