≡ ▼
ABC Homeopathy Forum


The ABC Homeopathy Forum

Kidney and Uterus problem.

Hi Doctors,

Our 14 years old Pomeranian female dog is suspected to have kidney and uterous infections by local vet.

18 monthd back it was having Seizures and we used Belladona 6CH as prescribed from one of the mentors from this group which helped to recover


Not showing interest in food and having vomitings even for consuming little fluids.

Lost weight

Considering its age local vet suggested not go go for surgery.

Request any of the mentors to suggest homeopathic or Ayurvedic medication that can help my pet to recover at the earliest.

Thanks and regards,
  Dhonisai on 2019-10-14
This is just a forum. Assume posts are not from medical professionals.
Do you see any pus coming out of her vagina? Or any discharge from anywhere?
Is so, what color is it?

Is she thirsty and drinking and peeling a lot?

How is her mood? Aggressive or more depressed and lethargic?

Any other symptoms?

Have you been given any medications?
Tui last year
Hello Tui
Thanks for reply just now my dog diagnosed with kidney problem doctor is telling that kidney test count says 10 i dont understand what it is but he said only by antibiotics and saline we can procced no other tretment is available can
You suggest any ayruvedic r homepathic medicines for long time treatment
Dhonisai last year
Esinophilils 86
Serum ceratim level 10.86
Dhonisai last year
please give the following remedies;

Medorrhinum 200c 1 dose every other day


Serum anguillae 30c, 1 dose daily


Lycopodium 30c and Cantharis 30c in liquid form, alternate every 3 hours until she is better.

If she is vomiting or having shortness of breath, give Arsenicum 6c as needed.
Tui last year

Post ReplyTo post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register


Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.