Osteophytes at 3rd Lumber . Early StagePatient ID: Sex: Male Age: 40
1. Describe your main suffering?
Osteophytes in spine at 3rd lumber, early stage.
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
Dry eye(may be because of heavy computer work), Mild Male Pattern Baldness since 24, Gut health issues
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
angry and sad
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
due to lower back pain when I can not walk, I feel angry as I could not solve it yet.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
3 yrs back
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
mostly in the morning when I could not stand up from bed without pain
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
weight lifting ,I shift some weight and it starts.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
hot weather is good
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
Reserve and Shy , Sad , Angry(Internally)
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
I do not like noise. dry eyes having problem with light but I like sunlight in winters only however, I like being outdoor all the time
I am very sensitive to smells. I catch smells more than other persons
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
Touching face often, rubbing nose, talking to one self = all the time
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I feel very appreciated to my wife and kid.
I hate very much to my father due to my abused childhood.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
Being poor, dream = yes many times
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
I crave for food and water all the time, I drink water a lot and go to urinate often
I like cold water , I chug it all the time , but I like hot beverages coffee , tea etc.
almost addicted to coffee
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Excessive and Frequent
15. Is there any kind of food which your body canÂt stand?
Roasted Peanuts, Corns(corn flakes etc.) . both things make me constipated and extreme gas problem
it only start happening to me last 3 years otherwise I was comfortable with peanuts and corn earlier.
Oats = Acidity
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
a little more than normal , I sweat everywhere.
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
normally its not good due to bad gut health. I always have to take care of fibre intake.
but I keep it normal due to my diet restriction. but soon I become careless it comes back.
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
sleep is good but I need more than 8 hrs , generally i sleep 9.5 hrs sleep , last one hour
is most deep and relaxing than other hours. I used to sleep stright earlier but due to backpain
I now I have to sleep on sides.
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I am very good at solving problems. very open minded and rational thinking.
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
R71 for pain . did not work
R5 for gut = worked really well.
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
mental health . OCD = father
though its only in him and his mother , else other people are normal
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance
tall, athletic, very good looking
Crerdo on 2019-10-23
♡ anuj srivastava 9 months ago
Crerdo 9 months ago
Crerdo 9 months ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.