Copper ToxicityHello, ma name is John. I have the following problems. Some issues that I am aware of are copper toxicity, hair loss after accutane and adrenal exhaustion. If anyone could help or give a contact/ regimen that might. I am very happy. Thanks a lot.
Patient ID: Sex: Male Age: 22
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
- Adrenal Fatigue
- Cold Hands and Feet
- Hair Loss on frontal area, vertex and thinning on the sides above the ear
- occassional stomach pain
- reoccuring digestive issues (sometimes light colored stool)
- sometimes blood sugar is suspected to be low
- ligament problems on the right foot (injured after soccer and won't go away fully)
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
I did a Hair Mineral Test which showed adrenal fatigue and !!copper toxicity!!
Also blood test showed low cholesterol, biotin deficency, vitamin D deficency and high DHEA
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
- racing thoughts
- emotionally stressed
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst?
- having to carry a high burden compared to other people my age
- not looking the way I want to with my hair
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
As an infant I had reoccuring ear infections which were treated with antibiotics but returned and could only be healed after seeing a homopath. With 14 years I had reoccuring gum infections which were treted with antibiotics but lasted 3 months and then disappered on its own. Two years later I did an exchange year in the US and broke my fibula playing soccer. I was emotionally stressed and felt alone and forgotten. Soon after this I started having problems with acne. Looking at old pictures this was the time my hair seemed to look a little bit thinner but no recession. With 17 years I took accutane (isotretinoin) which is a powerful acne drug. I took this medication for about 6 weeks while continuing to drink alcohol. After one week of taking the medication I noticed hair thinning for the first time. Furthermore I experienced very dry skin and mild nose bleeding when waking up. I quit accutane after 6 weeks because I was dealing with a cold which stayed for two weeks without diminishing symptoms. One week after I quit accutane my cold was gone. My hair became thicker again but recession started right at the end of my accutane course. I tried to supplement with various vitamins and minerals in order to stop the hair loss. It occassionally stopped but not for long. 2 months after quitting accutane I got a chronic sinus infection which was treated with antibiotics (symptoms went away while taking the antibiotic but then returned after finishing the course). The infection lasted for 2 months and then went away on its own during my summer holiday. Two years later I decided to take finasteride for hair loss. It worked good for the first 6 months but after 6 months my hairs started occasionally shedding again. I also had mental and erectile problems while on finasteride. Therefore I quit the drug. Shortly before I quit finasteride in the sommer of 2019 I got a salmonella infection which had to be treated with antibiotics (Ciproflaxin). It worked but after this I had problems whith chronic headaches, digestive issues and feeling starved even though I ate normal. For the headaches I took Aspirin twice a day for 10 days. I had already quit finasteride during this time. Hair loss did not start excessively but rather my hairs remained stable for the next 3-4 months. Still my chronic headaches remained and digestive issues. Furthermore I had immense muscle stiffnes and joint paints in the neck area. Nothing helped. It turned out that I had high mercury and arsenic levels as well as a low good gut bacteria count and candida as well. I started taking specially formulated brown algae iodine supplements, which seemed to have helped with the mercury and arsenic as well as candida (not fully recorvered). The next tests aswalys came back lower. Still occassional headaches, candida, digestive issues and hair loss remained.
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
- this varies but usally in the afternoon
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same?
- hot food or beverages make me feel better with digestion
- getting fresh air is good against my fatigue
- doing sports is good for cold limbs and digestion
- eating high sugar things
- drinkng alcohol is bad for hair
- eating chips or processed food makes digestion worse
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
Acne started when I was seperated from family and my grandfather died (which did not seem to emotionally impact me this much to my surprise even though we had a good connection and I loved him)
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
Used to feel better in cold weather but now warm weather and when its humid (not sure about about the last one though)
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- Quiet when meeting new people in a group
- Easily offended
- Sometimes very aggressive
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
During a thunderstorm I feel safe when at home and like being in the warmth and protected
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
Yes sensitive to smell
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
weeping, talking to one self etc?
- cleaning my teeth and mouth a lot and used to be biting/sucking on my collar with 15-17 years
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
I love my family
My parents are not strict but I feel like I have to be as successful as them. Furthermore my mother is aims for perfection an therefore she often shouts and is angry with me and my siblings. However she alwasy supports us.
My father is very chill. I respect him a lot and only occasionally get in an argument. They both want to keep the family close and hope for us to run the family business in the future.
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
I fear to lose my hair. Also to not be successfull in life. Furthermore of not being accepted and feeling alone. Not having a girlfriend and not making the most out of my youth and my opportunities.
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
- I used to crave chocolate but now I like fatty foods and protein-rich foods
- I rarely (one a month) eat candy or energy drinks
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
Used to be excessive but now still pretty high
14. How if your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
- Often hungry
15. Is there any kind of f
gsood which your body canÂt stand?
- high sugar food
- licorice candy
- cheese on emptx stomach
- highly processed meats
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
I sweat a lot when doing sports.
Most sweet under the arms and forehead
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
- sometimes constipation and light brown coloured stool
- better since taking vitamin d
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
- I fall asleep very easily however usually I wake up once or twice and occasionally bad/weird dreams
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. How do you think you are different from others, if at all?
I am very sensitive with sensing how my body feels and reacts to external impacts and food
I am very athlethic (I always had very good athleticism as foundation without long/excessive training beforehand)
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
Accutane (isotretinoin) - taken 6 weeks
Symptoms: hair thinning and recession of hair line - hair thinning disappered but then returned
Finasteride - taken 10 months
Symptoms: mental dullness, erectile problems - they disappered mostly after quitting the drug
Ciproflaxin - 2 weeks
Smyptoms: started having headaches, muscle stiffness and joint pain (neck area) - disappered partially after adressing heavy metal toxicity
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
- Parkinson's Disease (grandfather)
- Medical condition that was thought to be parkinson's disease but not exactly (other grandfather)
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall
- Brown Hair
- Round face shape (used to have very chubby cheeks)
- Brown Eyes
- full lips
- white skin tone
- mild protruding ears
- tall 6`2
- small hands and feet
ft200820 on 2021-01-13
NUX VOM 200
15 drops in a cup containing an ounce of water, sip one third of it, 15 minutes later sip the next third of it, and 15 minutes later take the last third of it.HALF AN HR BEFORE DINNER. FOR THREE DAYS
DAY 4 ONWARDS
AURUM MET 200 .
Dose five (5) drops/pellets of each, taken at the same time 2 times daily.
Take the remedies until symptoms are improved.
Keep all doses 30 minutes before or after food, drink and teeth brushing.
IN ADDITION SILICEA 6X AND FERRUM PHOS 6X FIVE TABS OF EACH THREE TIMES A DAY FROM DAY 1.
♡ anuj srivastava 3 months ago
I just wanted to add that my copper serum levels measured low and after extensive research my high copper level in the hair mineral analysis while being low in the serum could really indicate hidden iron toxicity. However I believe my main problem are emotional issues. Which really accelerated from taking the acne drug and experiencing the side effects which probably really shocked me and also the other things described above. I just wanted to add this and ask if I should proceed with the protocol above? Should I take the Ferry Phos 6x even if I could have iron overload?
Thank you in advance for the response ans your time!
ft200820 2 months ago
Thank you very much for your time. I am positive that homeopathy can help.
[Edited by ft200820 on 2021-03-03 09:27:21]
ft200820 last month
♡ anuj srivastava last month
I took just Nux and Ferrum Phos as directed by you. My symptoms actually got better and my oral trush decreased slightly. My hair got thinner but then started to get a little bit thicker. I felt also more relaxed but also sometimes had blood sugar fluctuations I believe. However I drank a green tea, which has the ability to block iron absorption, and unfortunately disrupted this process I believe. I went for blood donation yesterday to decrease ferritin levels. However I still believer emotional impact might also play a role. Should I restart Ferrum Phos or something else? Or should I just stick to blood donations every 3 months?
Thanks a lot!!!
ft200820 4 weeks ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.