Homeopathic Remedies Homeopathy ForumForum archive - G

Homeopathy Forum Archive: graying hair

Below are posts from our forum containing the phrase graying hair. Some are current, others are old, but may still be useful.

6 topics displayed.

Graying hair problem 2

I am of 23. and I am having graying hair problem since last 3 years. I have had a dye on my hair last year. and after 6 months of dyeing of hair. I suddenly got disappointed when i...
Remedies: Tabacum, Lycopersicum, Piper Nigrum
Started by rajaram1. Last post: 2018-01-09

Male pattern baldness, hair fall, graying hair 2

Dear Dr. KADWA or Dr Flemming and All senior Dr. I am 27 years old male and i am from Delhi India, sir i am suffering from hair fall problem for the past 4 years and my hairs have...
Started by Arif saifi. Last post: 2015-10-29

Premature graying hair of beared and chest 0

dear doc... i am 28 years old and my hair start turning gray 8 years ago same was with my father and not with any other family member.. from last year my beard and chest hairs star...
Started by rajakhan. Last post: 2011-07-18

Premature graying hair 7

i am wajid male of 24 years of age from 2 yers my hair start graying any falling when i was of 22 now hair of my beard and body also turnibg ander arms also. please give me an eff...
Started by mozan. Last post: 2007-12-05

Premature graying hair 0

i am wajid my age is 24 since 22 year of age my hair turn graying now boby and beard hairs are also turnig gray. please give me any advice. my hairs al also falling from the time w...
Started by mozan. Last post: 2007-11-22

Prematurely graying hair 4

Hello everyone I am a 29 yr old male and have experienced problems with graying hair for the past few years. I have tried the following: a) Stopped drinking coffee (2 months now)...
Remedies: Lycopodium Clavatum
Started by drumm. Last post: 2007-03-11

As you know, information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis, and should not be used as a substitute for seeing a qualified homeopath or physician. In most cases, advice posted here is not given by a medical expert.

If symptoms persist, consult a medical professional.