Vichy - General symptoms - Clarke, VIC.
Not available to buy through our store.
Have you ever used Vichy? Yes No
< < Vichy- main page
Below are the main rubriks (i.e strongest indications or symptoms) of Vichy in traditional homeopathic usage, not approved by the FDA.
Mineral springs at Vichy, in France. Dilution.
The springs of Vichy are alkaline, both hot and cold. They are used in a large number of maladies, especially ($51$) diseases of the digestive tract.
(2) diseases of the liver with or without calculi.
(3) abdominal engorgements consequent on paludal fevers.
(4) chronic engorgements of the uterus.
(5) catarrh of the bladder.
(6) gravel. (7) gout and rheumatism.
(9) skin diseases (Constantin James). Croserio proved Vichy, taking the water, and triturations of the salt and dilutions. His symptoms make up the Schema. Among the most prominent symptoms were stitches stitches below mastoid.
in chest. in right loin and in heart. Across the chest there was a sensation as of a bar impeding breathing. Sinking sensation.
and sensation as if about to be sick. Burning flatulence. In the nose there were illusions of smell.
corpse-like odour. odour of cucumbers. After coitus there was excessive weakness as if from hunger. The symptoms are agg. From cold.
from draughts of air. agg. After eating.
when eating. (Uneasiness is amel. by dinner.) agg. When seated. agg. After coitus.