Cicatricial (scarring) AlopeciaI am a 40 yo female who has just been diagnosed with scarring alopecia (frontal hair loss). I have lost about 4cm from my hairline. The doctor currently has me on doxycycline for the next 10 weeks to see if my hair loss will decrease. I am looking to find other treatments that may help besides being on antibiotic for ever.
flipsja on 2007-04-11
You presented your detail in not enough or fit for homoeopathic treatment I request you present your sign & symptoms with your expression / sensation / Feeling / Event / Mental symptoms so Gesture are required for homeopathic treatment. So please send me your following details given below.
6. Height ….
9. List of your complain first 1. 2.. 3 ……
10. Since how long you are suffering for each complain
11. Diabetic or non Diabetic
12. Desire sweets/sour/salt
15. Current BP (without medicine and with medicine)
16. What exactly is happening ?
17. How do you feel ?
18. How does this affect you ?
19. How does it feel like ?
20. What comes to your mind ?
21. One situation that had a big effect on you ?
22. How did that feel like ?
23. What sensation do you experience in that situation ?
24. What are you showing by that gesture of your hand.(habits or Action) ?
25. current medicine you are taking
26. family back ground
27. qualification of patient
28. Nature of working
29. desire or like and dislike of food
30. Name of foods which increase your problem
31. Mind-behavior, anger, irritability, hurry, impatient…and so.. on and how you are peculiar from other person, public speaking or not , you can describe all the detail about behavior, love and affection.
32. Aggravation (increases-time, season,)& Amelioration (Decreases)
33. Attached here your photographs of the affected area. (if required/optional)
Dr. Deoshlok Sharma
♥ deoshlok last decadei too have scarring alopecia, diag 2/07, received steriod injections 1yr and half, and steroid cream, use lavendar, rosemary and teatree oils, i am now 42, started seeing small spot in middle of head in 2005, lot more hair out in 2006 fall, saw doctor jan07, biopsy of scalp verified, told hair follicles are destroyed. have used rogaine, stopped now, using collodial silver water to scalp and emu oil. separated from husband, due to his gambling, this started in 2005, not sure if this has any correlation, suffer from being cold all the time, anemic, cold hands and feet, i had this disease, embarrassed, african american, told this caused from hair relaxers and heat from curlers and dryers.only take benadryl at night to help sleep, live in ohio, cold climate with snow in winters, pretty warm summers 80's, youngest of 10 siblings, none with hairloss, not sure any foods increase this problem, i eat a variety of foods, meats, pasta, pizza, sweets, weight 145, 5'6', deeply depressed over situation. thanks Lori
lori11 9 years agoHi Lori. My name is Paul and I am African American as well; soon to be 40 years old later on this month.
I too have your same condition and I was told it was from using harsh chemical relaxers. I have had my condition (some years worse than others) since about 1992, which has been VERY depressing for me. Email me back and let's talk. It is good to meet someone who is going through the same thing that I am.
gen13esis 9 years ago
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.