Staph AureusHi. I have had staph aureus since 2003 and I have had many reoccurances.I have approximately six new outbreaks on my stomach and left upper thigh. I have had them also on my buttocks, right eye etc. I do not eat any animal products and I have gotten my blood and aids tests.(all came back fine)and I am sure we all know they antibiotics are not working and I refuse to continue to throw money away like this. I saw my family doctor today and he just prescribed me more antibiotics and he told me there was nothing else he could do for me.I am also currently taking phisohex which is not doing anything for me and I have been taking it for six months.
Does anybody have any suggestions.
PS I will tell you that my my hands and feet are always cold but I think that is due to my non meat diet and also at different times during the month my discharge is alot whiter.
sarah2007 on 2007-04-21
Patient ID: Sex: Age: Nature of work: Habits:
Please answer the following questions in a descriptive manner after careful analysis and recollection of previous experiences and happenings.
1. Describe your main suffering?
2. What other physical sufferings do you have in your body?
3. What mental sufferings / feelings do you have associated with your physical sufferings?
4. What exactly do you feel when you are at your worst? Describe the sensation in your own words.
5. When did it all start? Can you connect it to any past event or disease?
6. Which time of the day you are worst?
7. What are the things which aggravate your suffering and which are those which ameliorate the same? Example- time, temperature, pressure, rubbing, washing, eating, tight clothing etc.
8. Do your think your sufferings have relation to any external stimuli (like, change of place) or any internal biological changes in the body, like, menses (in females)?
9. When do you feel better, during hot weather or cold weather, humid or dry weather?
10. Describe your general mental set up? Are you Moody, Arrogant, Mild, Agreeable Changeable, Nervous, Suspicious, Easily offended, Quiet, Arguing, Irritating, Lazy etc.
- How do you feel before or during a thunderstorm?
- Do you like being consoled during your tough times?
- Are you sensitive to external stimuli like smell, noise, light etc?
- Do you have any typical habit or gesture like nail biting, causeless
Weeping, talking to one self etc?
- How do you feel about your friends, family, your children and especially your husband / wife?
11. What are your fears and do you dream of any situation repeatedly?
12. What do you crave for in food items and what are your aversions?
13. How is your thirst: Less, Normal or Excessive?
14. How is your hunger: Less, Normal or Excessive?
15. Is there any kind of food which your body canít stand?
16. Is your sweat normal or less or more? Where does it sweat more: Head, Trunk or Limbs?
17. How is your bowel movement and stool type?
18. How well do you sleep? Do you have a particular posture of sleeping?
19. Do you think you are able to satisfy your sexual desires in general?
20. Do you have any strange, peculiar or unusual symptom or feelings? How are you different from others?
21. What medications have been taken earlier by you to treat the diseases and do you have any particular symptom surfacing after the medication?
22. What major diseases are running in your family?
23. Describe, how do you look like? Describe your overall appearance.
24. If your menstrual cycles are not normal, please describe the irregularities, like pains, moods, flow type, clots etc.
25. What major diseases have you had in your life and when. Please write them in a chronological manner.
♥ rishimba last decadeHi, thanks for your questions.
My main suffering is reoccurances, scarring and overall shock that I can feel within my body along with extreme pain when the staphs get bigger.A few years ago I did develop bruising on my legs and thighs but my doctor told me it was due to my low iron, so I am using palafer which seems to have helped, other then that I feel fine. My mental sufferings are frustration and a feeling of giving up or I feel that perhaps I need to live with this. When I am at my worst I feel depressed, upset, frustrated and not as willing to show my body to my boyfriend.It all started back in June of 2004 and I noticed a bump on my back so I went to the walk in clinic and they drained half a cup of bacteria and they also swabbed me and I found out after that the MRSA straind was not present.I also recently got another swab done and it came back negative as well for MRSA.I can't connect it to anything else in my past and my medical history is unknown due to my adoption.The pain is constant throughout morning, day and night.
If I rub it put pressure on it or I even take a shower I can feel pain over the staph.I have been living on my own for a few years and in the last year I have moved into my boyfriends house. I have always been clean and my change of environment can be ruled out because I had staph infections at my old place and now I have them here as well.I do not believe it has anything to do with menses but I will tell you about that in a later question you asked.I guess I feel better during sunny hot days and do not like the cold as I get cold quite easily.My general set is changeable and at times I can be agreeable as well. Before a thunderstorm I feel excited if I'm at home, not if I'm driving. I do like being consoled at tough times as it makes you feel a bit better about 'the situation.'I have an excellent sense of smell and when I am menstruating I don't like loud noise and some smells as for light I could live without it.I'm not going to lie I do talk to myself but I think it's normal haha.I have caught myself biting my nails the odd month but it is not 'out of control biting' my nails are healthy and long.I do not cry that often unless I get scared or I'm really upset about something.I have cried over the staph infections though.
I love my friends family and especially my boyfriend, I do not have any children.My fears are that something is terribly wrong inside my body even though all my blood work came back fine. I have had two dreams in the past few years on many different occasions but I clearly believe it is just coinsedental.My aversions are no meat products which include no chicken and fish. My cravings are sugary but no fast food and I do not like salty foods. I eat alot of veggies and salads. I do not like to eat badly.At times I get very thirsty but I have been checked for diabetes and everything is fine there.
I drink alot of water and juice and I try to avoid coffee.When I sleep I turn towards the window away from my boyfriend and I stay in the same position until the morning.My boyfriend has told me this many times, sometimes he doesn't know if I am actually alive cause I rarely move. I lay on my right side so I do not have any problems sleeping.I am able to satisfy my sexual desires.I do not have any unusual symptoms. My feelings about myself when I get staph infections is not good because it starts to run my life and I have no way of rectifing the problem. I am different from others because I have a good heart and I have a great sense of friendliness about myself when meeting new people. I have taken cephalexin as well as the ointmient up the nose (as well as my boyfriend),phisohex (antibacterial wash) as well as oxycotin for the pain. To be honest, I took two other medications in 2004 and I can't recall the names of them.I did throw up from the oxycotin while taking it.
I guess my body was ok after taking the other meds.
I do not know what type of diseases run in my 'birth' family.
I look like a healthy 29 year old, I have a shapely body and I am not overweight or under weight.
My menstrual cycles are bang on, I have very painful stomach cramps for the first, second and fourth day which I have always had and I take tylenol or midol for. My clots for the first four days are big and my flow is heavy till the last day. I also noticed in the last year, my period now lasts for six days instead of five days. I am quite moody when I am menstruating and emotional at times.
When I was a baby, I was allergic to milk but I eat dairy products and I drink milk. I have not had any problems since.In 1993, I was dating my first love and I did contract chlamidya and I did become pregnant as well. I have not had any major diseases except for two bladder infections a few years ago.
Thank you for your time.
sarah2007 last decadeHi, sorry
I just noticed I did not answer a few of your questions.
I do not have a sweating problem , if I do sweat it is between the thighs and on the head and it is not excessive.
My body can't stand mushrooms or the smell of fish.
My hunger is normal and my bowel movements are once everyday or once every other day, my stool is usually pretty dark and i guess it is healthy.
sarah2007 last decadeplease start treatment with SULPHUR 200C.
take 3 doses of sulphur 200c one a single day and wait for response.
if the response is felt in the next one week, you can take one dose every 2 to 3 days.
if absolutely no response is felt, next you can try DULCAMARA 200C or SILICEA 200C.
please report after 15 days.
♥ rishimba last decade
To post a reply, you must first LOG ON or Register
Information given in this forum is given by way of exchange of views only, and those views are not necessarily those of ABC Homeopathy. It is not to be treated as a medical diagnosis or prescription, and should not be used as a substitute for a consultation with a qualified homeopath or physician. It is possible that advice given here may be dangerous, and you should make your own checks that it is safe. If symptoms persist, seek professional medical attention. Bear in mind that even minor symptoms can be a sign of a more serious underlying condition, and a timely diagnosis by your doctor could save your life.